^^ndstitle-1125^^

  • Thread starter Thread starter shaunj66
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 59,025
  • Replies Replies 216
Do you need to know Japanese to be able to play this?

Edit: Well, seems like a relatively decent knowledge is necessary to follow along, but its still fun to play without that, I'll just also get the english version.
 
huh how the game out 2 weeks early? i guess their getting even better over in japan at this than us
tongue.gif


P.S wow a good game that works on m3, and not supercard for once hehe
 
For anyone who can't take out the Giant Mothership thingys with the squares, make sure you're doing a barrel roll when you go into the squares. While in Barrel Roll, collide into the mother ship thingy to take them out.

*And for the stupid Flash Card arguments - who cares, a fix is usually released the following day anyway.

This is very interesting, I've had the following people playable so far:
Fox McCloud, Slippy Toad, Lucy Hare, Falco Lombardi, and Amanda.

Makes you wonder who else can join your team...
 
I freakin' love Star Fox, but it's one of the most inconsistent series, especially with the gameplay changes with each new game.
This one looks pretty cool, but I'm fretting not seeing any on-rail levels and there not being an option to use the d-pad for some old-school Star Fox action, though the touch screen does make for some smooth flying.
 
Also, did anyone else laugh at the fact the first boss is a
Giant Enemy Crab?
wtf.gif


Dude, I totally thought the same thing, lol. I used a bomb for massive damage
smile.gif



This game is growing on me the more I play it. I think i was disappointed at first because I wanted a pure Starfox game with on rails missions but it's still a bit fun


there seems to be a bug too, at least with the M3. if you play online wi-fi, it wont save your stats...unless I'm doing something wrong. Only been able to play one game though since not many people are online
 
Dude, I totally thought the same thing, lol. I used a bomb for massive damage
smile.gif



This game is growing on me the more I play it. I think i was disappointed at first because I wanted a pure Starfox game with on rails missions but it's still a bit fun


there seems to be a bug too, at least with the M3. if you play online wi-fi, it wont save your stats...unless I'm doing something wrong. Only been able to play one game though since not many people are online

Were you playing random matches by searching for opponents, or were you playing against friends?
I noticed the same thing when playing a friend, but I just assumed it was the same as Tetris DS; No ranking points in friendly-games.
 
Dude, I totally thought the same thing, lol. I used a bomb for massive damage
smile.gif



This game is growing on me the more I play it. I think i was disappointed at first because I wanted a pure Starfox game with on rails missions but it's still a bit fun


there seems to be a bug too, at least with the M3. if you play online wi-fi, it wont save your stats...unless I'm doing something wrong. Only been able to play one game though since not many people are online

Were you playing random matches by searching for opponents, or were you playing against friends?
I noticed the same thing when playing a friend, but I just assumed it was the same as Tetris DS; No ranking points in friendly-games.


I played a random 1 on 1 game (by selecting the 2nd option, then the 2nd option again)

Not sure if there's such a thing as unranked matches...actually, Im not sure if we even finished the match. We were suppose to play 3 games it seems like but the guy left after the first game
 
The touchscreen controls seem a little too sensitive for me. I might try using the thumb pad from the wrist strap, see if that makes it better. Also, does anyone know what happens if you link the Japanese game to your wifi profile and then later go out and get the english game? Will that cause major problems, or what?
 
DO A BARREL ROLL!

I'm so buying this when it comes out next month in America. Even though I could pirate it, I still like buying some games.
 
Hi, i am Loving this game.. the graphics are awesome
bow.gif
as well as the handling and playability (even though there is jap text- which can be skipped by touching the grey button/pressing start) but i am stuck on second part of 1st level.. how do u prevent the enemy blowing up ur mothership EVERY second turn??!!- i only wish there was a skirmish mode with bots for ppl that dont have access to wifi...
bow.gif


edit: never mind i just worked it out!! u need to go over BOTH missile points so that ur mothership can use them to defend herself against the swarms (u need to destroy the ones that move the fastest 1st!!!)

- also only 4 tutorial levels? anyone know how to unlock more?(if there are any more?) i get a tick next to the tutrial level i complete but when i re enter the tutorials the ticks disappears
wacko.gif
 
noob question: why does it say file name in the info next to the picture on the front page?
For every 100 posts you make that filename will turn into a clickable button, when you press it you can download the game. But be careful and make sure its a game you want.... Because it might be a long time until you make another 100 posts, and you could have downloaded a piece of shit.

Hope that helps.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted