^^ndstitle-1125^^

  • Thread starter Thread starter shaunj66
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 59,025
  • Replies Replies 216
question starfox work fine on m3 with last gamemanager v23 not bug in save or other somebody have tested on M3? thx for your infos
smile.gif
 
tested on g6 with loader 4.1a and game manager 4.1d

no trim/no software reset

= OK

edit: not so Ok...crashes if you try to exit to the title screen.


i'm getting really tired of having to wait for a new patch every time a new first party nintendo game comes out :\
 
The game is very nice I'm hooked already, once again the 'shall I wait for the English release' strikes again
biggrin.gif


[-EDIT-]

dydy, I'm playing on m3 mini sd using fw 22e and normal boot, works a treat.
 
I do find this ironic that it only works on the M3 currently, after the whole Flash Cart war when Mario 3 on 3 came out. I'm surprised to see this so soon!
 
Works on G6Lite with Normal mode. Just played the first mission and it's really an interesting approach to Starfox. I like it so far
yaynds.gif
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted