Trophies
XP
Country
trauma center woot

i ve been waiting for this sequel

still havent experienced wii version though

P

pasc

yay for ducati and nanashi, but no time for that stuff anyway... (busy playing, check sig).

thx hadrian, once again *cake*

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone mind if I just drop writing up the Wii games and just mention them in passing? I'll still mention the interesting ones (like Blast Works, Boom Blox etc).

imz

GBAtemp's vigilante
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
The title is said to use new "3D sound" from the two DS speakers and its been advised that you use headphones. Apparently the developers have made it so that at times you can hear sound behind you.

I normally use the DS wireless headset in the place of headphones, the thing is it only has one earpiece, so will the 3D sound apply for this or will I need to use headphones

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
imz said:
QUOTE said:
The title is said to use new "3D sound" from the two DS speakers and its been advised that you use headphones. Apparently the developers have made it so that at times you can hear sound behind you.

I normally use the DS wireless headset in the place of headphones, the thing is it only has one earpiece, so will the 3D sound apply for this or will I need to use headphones
Headphones.

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Orc said:
It'll be like this again with Nanashi no Game... my game comes late, I play the ROM then continue playing it leaving the cart unwrapped when it comes.

exactly

i so hope it will get a localization

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hadrian said:
imz said:
QUOTE said:

Headphones.

There was an MP3 that was passed around work over a year ago showing off extremely realistic 3d sound using headphones, and it was creepily real. They use a fake head with two mics for (one in place of) each ear, and it was startling to hear how real the sounds were "around you." VERY cool work, so glad its being used for a game! This will be badass. And i love the oldschool Dragon Warrior style rpg thats going on there! Can't wait to check this out (i HOPE this makes a US release... dear, God please!)

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
first of all good work hadrian for an unexpectedly early write up and for Imagine Harvest Moon?
Nice games of which SE title looks very well thought of ... i mean 3d sound and bringing gba graphics to ds
Ducati Racing looks nice but let's hope the driving is good
And last and obviously not the least... Trauma Center which i haven't played but whoever has done so at home has left their mark on the touchscreen

imtony

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got so stuck in Trauma I deleted it off my cart and never played it again...until maybe now. Need to beat it before 2 comes out!

Azn_Tomato

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dammit, they effed up Nagashi no Game by not putting in dead space between the screens.
When the whole game has a huge split up the middle, it hurts. Granted, with dead space, there is also places you can't see, but honestly, It will look ridiculous in lots of places. Like a person for example, split straight down the middle...

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zerrix said:
You forgot the European Version of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2. It's going to be released on the 4th July
biggrin.gif
I never cover region dupes, if its out in English already than I won't cover it unless its something that can't be played on a flashcart/modchip or is something huge like Smash Bros and even then I'll only mention it in passing.

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Azn_Tomato said:
Dammit, they effed up Nagashi no Game by not putting in dead space between the screens.
No they didn't. That screenshot definitely has dead space between the screens. Try sticking them right next to each other with an image editor and you'll see that they don't line up.

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
Hadrian, the new Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni is commin' up, and it's for the DS!
http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-9g-49-en-70-2m8z.html

New stories, old manga-only branch stories, no grapefruit hands! People are really lookin' forward to this one.

higurashi_no_naku_koro_ni_kizuna_fx.jpg

Also, they went through some effort to point out the tits:
945743_20080407_screen005.jpg

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Heran Bago said:
Hadrian, the new Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni is commin' up, and it's for the DS!
http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-9g-49-en-70-2m8z.html

New stories, old manga-only branch stories, no grapefruit hands! People are really lookin' forward to this one.

higurashi_no_naku_koro_ni_kizuna_fx.jpg

Also, they went through some effort to point out the tits:
945743_20080407_screen005.jpg
Hurray for Higurashi. I've been wondering if it had any new arcs, and thankfully, it does.

Unfortunately, it never got dumped... It's been around 3 days now, correct?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock