Homebrew [NDS] Forwarder CIAs for your HOME Menu

Fireminer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
I can run the program and create the forwarders... but there are no cias. Only .nds files.
I found out that with Window x86, using another make_CIA.exe file and an older version of 3-DSFowarder (I use v2.8) works just fine.

Find the make_CIA.exe file under the description of this video:

Rhiwion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Great tool! Having all six Layton games in one folder, ready to boot, just looks so satisfying.
One question, tho. Do I understand the FAQ correctly that you can only install up to 40 forwarders? No way around that?

iNoobien

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hey guys i would like a bit of help on this

all my installed roms come up with an error about not able to read save data or something about that

it ended up making all my data unusable from the sd card i think because when i use TWLoader the same problem

help anyone? :lol:

Trophies
XP
hey guys i would like a bit of help on this

all my installed roms come up with an error about not able to read save data or something about that

it ended up making all my data unusable from the sd card i think because when i use TWLoader the same problem

help anyone? :lol:
Are you booting the roms from your 3DS sd card? If so, that's just an issue with the back-end of TWLoader, nds-bootstrap. Saving doesn't work for a lot of roms.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto