GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Playing on AceKard 2i with AKAIO 1.8.8
5 Days Remaining
Male Character

After you broke your TS on the hospital and found a new one, in the 2D world there's a wedding taking place. When the wedding gets interrupted because the groom faints/dies if you try to talk to him it says: "...She is not breathing" and is a HE...

No such big deal but...
DAMNIT! That phrase is starting to bug me! It was "fixed" before I started playtesting. It was "fixed" when I found it in playtesting! It was "fixed" again when I found it again! Just earlier in this thread, it was reported and "fixed"! That phrase is starting to piss me off. I have never hated something so troublesome so much.

Seriously, the phrase should just be changed to something gender-ambiguous, since the game is apparently using the same phrase for both genders.
Well, could always be an 'it'. xP

Shadowhunta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Keep up the good work Nagato, looking forward to more of your translations :)

Nagato was not the translator. I don't wish to take away any credit whatesoever from Nagato for his work, as he is very much the reason the translation was possible, but the patch is being stated here and on other sites as being translated by Nagato, which isn't true. Nagato programmed/hacked the patch, I was the main Japanese translator, Ryusui and others mentioned in the thread variously proofread, created graphic text, reported issues and contributed initial base translations.

I have now fixed my original post to give the apporpriate props :) Seriously keep up the amazing work , you guys ROCK!

ioukta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
wow wonderful work guys, really admirable
But after 6 minutes in the game i realise I'm way too chicken to play that lol there's no way i'm going any further,

thank you for 5 minutes of sheer terror lol

D

Deleted-236924

This game rocks.
And the intentional graphical glitches in The Game are a nice idea.

gbatempfan1

Trophies
XP
Country
I enjoyed the game and thank you for translating it, although as I like rpg's 50x more then horror games, the inverse of horror/rpg hybrid, something like Sweet Home but where there curse is you have to flee in the "real world" periodically instead of playing the game would of appealed more to me.

summvs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Playing on AceKard 2i with AKAIO 1.8.8
5 Days Remaining
Male Character

After you broke your TS on the hospital and found a new one, in the 2D world there's a wedding taking place. When the wedding gets interrupted because the groom faints/dies if you try to talk to him it says: "...She is not breathing" and is a HE...

No such big deal but...
DAMNIT! That phrase is starting to bug me! It was "fixed" before I started playtesting. It was "fixed" when I found it in playtesting! It was "fixed" again when I found it again! Just earlier in this thread, it was reported and "fixed"! That phrase is starting to piss me off. I have never hated something so troublesome so much.

Seriously, the phrase should just be changed to something gender-ambiguous, since the game is apparently using the same phrase for both genders.

I've changed it to "They aren't breathing." Some people don't like the use of "they" as a gender-neutral third-person pronoun, but I've never had a problem with it and it fixes our bug.

Bug/Typo report
***SPOILER ALERT***
sorry guys, don't know how to use spoiler tags. If someone could fix it, that would be great.

Supercard dstwo on DsiXL w/latest firmware.
Patch version 1.1
5 days remaining I believe.
Playing as male.
In the hospital, in the incubator room where your TS breaks, after you pick up the new one and go into the game.
Talk to the innkeeper girl. She says "Sorry, we're stil getting ready to open!"

Should be "still"
I'll report anything else I come across. Again, thank you all for the hard work!

Thanks, this has been fixed and will be included in the next patch update. To the person who replied to Vampire saying who cares, we really do care, which is why we asked people to report anything they found. No need to leap to our defence ;)

Vampire Lied

Resident sociopath
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks. I'll be lookin forward to the new patch.
Coolnes is just wanting ppl to stop posting things that need fixed so you guys can move on to nanashi no game me. But none of you said you were starting on it anyway :P
No offence was taken, as I would like the sequel in english too. You guys should feel no pressure to do it though. Only start it if your heart is in it.
Thank you so much guys, and ill continue to post anything else I run into. :)

Reactions: 1 person

coolness

PSN: Dutch_DarkLord
Banned
Trophies
Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Coolnes is just wanting ppl to stop posting things that need fixed so you guys can move on to nanashi no game me. But none of you said you were starting on it anyway :P
No offence was taken, as I would like the sequel in english too. You guys should feel no pressure to do it though. Only start it if your heart is in it.

No, im not saying that the must stop fixing, and why is it that imported those grammar fixes?
newb :glare:

Farlight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
....well I'm over my 7 days and still alive :P

(Though I did make sure I finished the game on Tues. night which would have been my 6th...)

Just wanted to show my appreciation for the efforts of the tranlation team. Excellent work! I actually found myself jumping at moments and felt the adrenaline rush and had to catch my breath at the end of certain chapters. Had to take a break in between and practally force myself to continue the next day.... The ending actually gave me a shiver. A short game but a true gem from Square Enix. Many thanks for making it accesable to the english speaking community.

Here's hoping the sequel gets a translation in the future. ;)

Cheers! :lol:

Stephapanda

Clover's Wife
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

No, im not saying that the must stop fixing, and why is it that imported those grammar fixes?
newb :glare:

So that they can polish the translation?

Doh.

Vampire Lied

Resident sociopath
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no fixes i hope on the nanshi no game me :D the second part

^^^This^^^

Doesn't really matter anyway, its up to them what they do next, if anything.
Unless I can't understand your English too well...
Anyway, its really a non-issue.
They'll do as they see fit, and ill keep reporting any bugs/typos until they say they're done with fixes.

coolness

PSN: Dutch_DarkLord
Banned
Trophies
Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
no fixes i hope on the nanshi no game me :D the second part

^^^This^^^

Doesn't really matter anyway, its up to them what they do next, if anything.
Unless I can't understand your English too well...
Anyway, its really a non-issue.
They'll do as they see fit, and ill keep reporting any bugs/typos until they say they're done with fixes.
if you say so
and i know my grammar is not very well with English but speaking is easier than writing;)

VenomTSH

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
Man, I wanted to play this game for so long and you guys made it happen. Just wanted to give you guys a huge THANK YOU, the translation's awesome and much appreciated. Great work, guys. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Eo3Bh06drc