• Likes 1

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You know that guy who gives out fossils daily isn't pre-set, you can save in front of him and reset until he hands you the fossil you want.
Also I just bred a supporting Togekiss and it's great.

HorseBox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My pokedex says that Ive seen a Zorua, and i haven't?
Is it just because I spoke to the girl reading the boy a book about Zorua?
unsure.gif

nevermind, its because she shows me a picture of one.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
HorseBox said:
My pokedex says that Ive seen a Zorua, and i haven't?
Is it just because I spoke to the girl reading the boy a book about Zorua?
unsure.gif

nevermind, its because she shows me a picture of one.
Pretty much.
The game does it so you have the benefit of seeing one, otherwise you will never see a Zorua in-game.

D

Deleted_171835

OP
game%20chart.PNG

I made a chart with the release dates of the main Pokemon games.

Judging by this, Pokemon Grey (or whatever else the third version may be called) should be coming out in Japan in about a year.

The duration of time between the release of Pokemon Diamond/Pearl and Platinum is 1 year, 11 months, 16 days.
The duration of time between the release of Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire and Emerald is 1 year, 9 months, 26 days.

If the third Pokemon game follows this order, it should come out sometime in 2012 and be revealed later this year.

Do note that I am using Japanese release dates.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SoulSnatcher said:
game%20chart.PNG

Judging by this, Pokemon Grey (or whatever else the third version may be called) should be coming out in Japan in about a year.

The duration of time between the release of Pokemon Diamond/Pearl and Platinum is 1 year, 11 months, 16 days.
The duration of time between the release of Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire and Emerald is 1 year, 9 months, 26 days.

If the third Pokemon game follows this order, it should come out sometime in 2012 and be revealed later this year.

God I hope so, I'm waiting for the 3rd game to buy it. I also did this with Emerald, but that was unintentional.

D

Deleted_171835

OP
machomuu said:
SoulSnatcher said:
God I hope so, I'm waiting for the 3rd game to buy it. I also did this with Emerald, but that was unintentional.
There should also be a Ruby and Sapphire remake coming out a year after Pokemon Grey's (or whatever it may be called) release.

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SoulSnatcher said:
machomuu said:
SoulSnatcher said:
There should also be a Ruby and Sapphire remake coming out a year after Pokemon Grey's (or whatever it may be called) release.
i don't see why they would, it's not considered one of the best generations in retrospect

Black ace

Trophies
XP
Country
Terminator02 said:
SoulSnatcher said:
machomuu said:
SoulSnatcher said:
i don't see why they would, it's not considered one of the best generations in retrospect
well look at the pattern of remakes,first it was firered and leafgreen for gen 3,after it was Heartgold and soulsilver in gen 4 so its likely they are remaking ruby and sapphire in gen 5

AsPika2219

Trophies
XP
Country
Georgia
Coming soon! From Pokemon website!

news_top_vg_bw_secretegg.jpg

Get a Secret Egg, pick up special Pokémon TCG packs, and discover new Pokémon at a special Toys“R”Us event beginning April 27th!

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ash's Scraggy, probably.

Anyhow, I just completed my national dex! At least, the game says so despite not having Landorus or Kyurem yet.
Spoiler'd in case you don't want to see the certificate for completing the pokédex.
DlVot.jpg

Cc0M6.jpg

hYRmL.jpg

uGjR0.jpg

g2rP8.jpg

ThriLL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally hatched a shiny charmander after hours of breeding a japanese ditto and a zard. So pumped. Gonna restart my white and trade it as soon as I get the C-Gear. So far the team I'm planning is

Charizard
Samurott
Scrafty / Mienshao
Archeops
Galvantula / Zebstrika
Reuniclus

Im probably gonna opt for scrafty, but I'm having a hard time deciding between galvantula
And zebstrika. Thoughts?
SoulSnatcher said:
game%20chart.PNG

http://nintendo3dsblog.com/there-will-be-no-pokemon-gray

Doesnt surprise me if they end up releasing it though. Theres an outcry all over the net and hopefully GF's taking notes. Add the fact that crystal, emerald, and platinum were all successful. GF could also be just trolling lol.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ThriLL said:
Finally hatched a shiny charmander after hours of breeding a japanese ditto and a zard. So pumped. Gonna restart my white and trade it as soon as I get the C-Gear. So far the team I'm planning is

Charizard
Samurott
Scrafty / Mienshao
Archeops
Galvantula / Zebstrika
Reuniclus

Im probably gonna opt for scrafty, but I'm having a hard time deciding between galvantula
And zebstrika. Thoughts?
It's simple, galvantula is good and zebstrika is not.
Compound eyes and thunder for 91% accuracy is delicious.

If you like, I could breed you a scraggy egg with drain punch, ice punch and dragon dance, I'll even make sure it's adamant with your choice of ability (moxie or shed skin)

PM me if you're interested.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hydriegon-Dark/Dragon
Carracosta-Water/Rock
Galvantula-Electric/Bug
Braviary-Normal/Flying
Chandelure-Fire/Ghost
Excadrill-Ground Steel

Thought on team?

ThriLL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RupeeClock said:
It's simple, galvantula is good and zebstrika is not.
Compound eyes and thunder for 91% accuracy is delicious.

If you like, I could breed you a scraggy egg with drain punch, ice punch and dragon dance, I'll even make sure it's adamant with your choice of ability (moxie or shed skin)

PM me if you're interested.

I figured that. I was considering zebstrika two have 3 phys. and 3 spe. attackers. I guess galvantula it is then.

Thanks bro but i have a flashcart and have access to sav. I appreciate it though man.

:brofist

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i cant seem to get on there is it just busy? what the site that let me know if it busy or not i remember they had one when the japanese one was up

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
digipokemaster said:
i cant seem to get on there is it just busy? what the site that let me know if it busy or not i remember they had one when the japanese one was up
Some people seem to be having trouble with it, but I was able to use it fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: bc fuck that