• Replies 1,893
  • Likes 1

RethXoth

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey everyone!

So my friend has this problem with his R4DS (v1), whenever he talks to the owner of the Pokemon Musical building
and offers you to customize your Pokemon, his game freezes.
Just wondering, is there anyone else that has this problem too?

His setup:

Wood v1.26
Pokemon Black original ROM (used NO XP patch on this one)

Any help is appreciated
smile.gif

Thanks in advance!

Prince Valmont

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pokemon Musical. Ouch. I do find it funny, however, that they put the theater right next to the sports stadium, almost as if it were stark contrasts of gender interests.

MrGizMo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Rockym said:
Motastic said:
Hmmm, then I say it would be safe to use the EU version.

It would seem so. I picked up both Black and White this morning and put the save file I was using with the EUR ROM onto my White Retail cart and it loaded up and worked fine.

Hmm how do you do that? Because i want to buy the game and go on with my save
smile.gif

Send a pm plz
smile.gif
!

Rockym

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MrGizMo said:
Rockym said:
Motastic said:

It would seem so. I picked up both Black and White this morning and put the save file I was using with the EUR ROM onto my White Retail cart and it loaded up and worked fine.

smile.gif

Send a pm plz
smile.gif
!

I use an NDS Adapter Plus. I got it so I could easily rip and restore my HG/SS saves and it works just as well for B/W.

http://www.consolesource.com/ecomm/catalog...lus-p-3018.html

CapitolLimited

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
red_20 said:
sorry for being a noob..and its probably asked many of times but,
can someone help me...
Ive been trying to play pokemon black for 2 days straight but every time i load the game it give me error= -4..i tried everything i tried to patch it play it on TTMenu i tried playing a clean dump.but nothing worked..
please help me..Im using a r4i(the green one.i know its not that good but thats the only one i have..)

Try it with RetroGameFan's patch. Default DSTT firmware does not work on B/W, but RetroGameFan's does.

MrGizMo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Rockym said:
MrGizMo said:
Rockym said:
Motastic said:

smile.gif

Send a pm plz
smile.gif
!

I use an NDS Adapter Plus. I got it so I could easily rip and restore my HG/SS saves and it works just as well for B/W.

No normal way i see
frown.gif
. Hmm i am not going to give up my save game of Black. Guess i am not buying then
frown.gif

Rockym

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MrGizMo said:
Rockym said:
MrGizMo said:
Rockym said:
Motastic said:

smile.gif

Send a pm plz
smile.gif
!

No normal way i see
frown.gif
. Hmm i am not going to give up my save game of Black. Guess i am not buying then
frown.gif

Yeah, the IR port on the carts changed the way the saves are stored on the game cart so the normal ways didn't work anymore. I actually didn't realize that B/W had Infrared until I picked up the games yesterday. Thought I was going to be able to go back to the old ways lol.

MrGizMo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Rockym said:
MrGizMo said:
Rockym said:
MrGizMo said:
Rockym said:
Motastic said:

smile.gif

Send a pm plz
smile.gif
!

No normal way i see
frown.gif
frown.gif

Yeah, the IR port on the carts changed the way the saves are stored on the game cart so the normal ways didn't work anymore. I actually didn't realize that B/W had Infrared until I picked up the games yesterday. Thought I was going to be able to go back to the old ways lol.

And i was thinking i could use the SD for putting saves on it
frown.gif

Seicomart

Trophies
XP
Country
Is there a friend code page here for B/W players using non-hacked Pokemon? Would love to get into some European battles and trades rather than being pwned by level 50 Japanese players time and time again!

justin05

Trophies
XP
Country
Seicomart said:
Is there a friend code page here for B/W players using non-hacked Pokemon? Would love to get into some European battles and trades rather than being pwned by level 50 Japanese players time and time again!

Here's mine. 3310 3740 8938

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I coulda sworn it was mentioned elsewhere that you could move diagonally in B&W? Is it through some type of special gear, or was that false altogether?

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
GeekyGuy said:
I coulda sworn it was mentioned elsewhere that you could move diagonally in B&W? Is it through some type of special gear, or was that false altogether?
That was a rumor from before the Japanese versions came out. Either that, or people were mislead by the changing camera angles in-game.

Xoo00o0o0o

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this is stupid, but I started playing the EU Pokemon Black Rom and would like to switch to the U Pokemon White Rom. Can I rename my save or do I have to start over?

Z

Zorua

OP
Lolcat said:
I know this is stupid, but I started playing the EU Pokemon Black Rom and would like to switch to the U Pokemon White Rom. Can I rename my save or do I have to start over?

Rename your save. It should work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool: DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)