Hardware N3DS

zer01717

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does anyone know of a good place that sells the new 3DS (non-XL) for regular price ($239.00 in Canada?). Ive tried Walmart, Toysrus, Ebgames, and bestbuy but no luck. I'm tempted to just order a euro version at this point. Does anyone know if they will be restocking the animal crossing happy home designer or Pokemon 20th anniversary editions?

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know of a good place that sells the new 3DS (non-XL) for regular price ($239.00 in Canada?). Ive tried Walmart, Toysrus, Ebgames, and bestbuy but no luck. I'm tempted to just order a euro version at this point. Does anyone know if they will be restocking the animal crossing happy home designer or Pokemon 20th anniversary editions?
Get the happy home designer on eBay. It comes on fw 9.8. The American/NTSC-U systems are only $218 depending on seller. I just had mine delievered two days Avon and already downgraded. eBay and Amazon are your best friends.

LiquidAudacity

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They are hard to keep in stock on account of them being hackable on the most recent firmware, oh and those Pokemon plates look amazing. You could probably still get one at a decent price on ebay.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: These cotton candy grapes be pretty addictive