Hacking {{N3ds users ONLY}} post your results if you are going to downgrade.

Rosselman

Spooky Skeleton
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
So I tried on N3DSU 10.3 to 9.2U and I boot up to a black screen which I'm thinking is a software lock as its not bricked. Hence it doesn't show the boot rom error. I tried doing it without the sd card (to avoid themehax) still to no avail. Recovery also won't work. Please help
It shows that "A problem has occurred" screen?
Recovery should work then.

HeroPrinny

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
N3DS User here.

I was on 10.3.0-28E.
Downgraded successfully to 9.2.0-20E.
It took me many tries to boot up SysUpdater.
Now I am in gateway backing up SysNAND and then format Emunand.

Valrund

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was able to succesfully downgrade my 9.9U to 9.2U. If youre having issues getting it to work, try Power Cycling. You remove your battery and hold down the power button for 10 or so seconds to get any residual electricity out of the 3ds (i figured it would help clear the RAM up better) worked right after i did that. When you press Y it takes it a few seconds to register.

EDIT: Used Menuhax, Loaded FTP-3DS (not brony) then L+R+D-pad down+B then immediately ran sysupdater

Last edited by Valrund,
Reactions: CrispyYoshi

dtwpurple

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So after Freezing in the sysupdater menu countless times and hundreds of restarts(no joke) I finally got it to run the exploit and started the downgrade. IT FROZE again but this time on restarting in 10 seconds.
I did a hard restart and got a black screen. I was scared that I bricked my system....
BUTTTTT I removed my sd card and it booted fine. Now I need to know how to delete the ext data for my themes off my sd card. SUCCESSFULLY DOWNGRADED :3

Rosselman

Spooky Skeleton
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
So after Freezing in the sysupdater menu countless times and hundreds of restarts(no joke) I finally got it to run the exploit and started the downgrade. IT FROZE again but this time on restarting in 10 seconds.
I did a hard restart and got a black screen. I was scared that I bricked my system....
BUTTTTT I removed my sd card and it booted fine. Now I need to know how to delete the ext data for my themes off my sd card. SUCCESSFULLY DOWNGRADED :3
Just change the theme, and the cache will refresh.

Mic1604

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Anyone on 10.1 N3DSXL US that had tried downgrading? How did it went? If successful, could someone please PM me the update .cias?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: He's the reason why the banks closed lol.