Hacking {{N3ds users ONLY}} post your results if you are going to downgrade.

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
ohh okay and also again sorry what do we use cia or ttp

Before beginning, remove any DNSs (like Tubehax) that you may have on your 3DS. This can interfere with the downgrading process.
  1. Grab the sysUpdater app from here and place it into the '3ds' folder of your SD card.
  2. Make a folder called 'updates' on the root of your SD card.
  3. Place all of the CIAs for the update you wish to downgrade to into the folder. (I cannot link these for legal purposes. Sorry!)
  4. Eject your SD card, put it into your 3DS, and boot.
  5. Open up the Homebrew Launcher in your entrypoint of choice and start the sysUpdater app.
  6. If everything goes well, you should have some options. Since we're downgrading, you can go ahead and press the Y button.
  7. Wait and DO NOT touch anything. The app will tell you when it is done. (It took me less than 5 minutes)
  8. Once the app prompts you that it is done, wait. It will reboot automatically.
  9. Bite your fingernails in suspense. If everything goes correct...
  10. Your 3DS will be downgraded!

Kernalhaxhereicome

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Before beginning, remove any DNSs (like Tubehax) that you may have on your 3DS. This can interfere with the downgrading process.
  1. Grab the sysUpdater app from here and place it into the '3ds' folder of your SD card.
  2. Make a folder called 'updates' on the root of your SD card.
  3. Place all of the CIAs for the update you wish to downgrade to into the folder. (I cannot link these for legal purposes. Sorry!)
  4. Eject your SD card, put it into your 3DS, and boot.
  5. Open up the Homebrew Launcher in your entrypoint of choice and start the sysUpdater app.
  6. If everything goes well, you should have some options. Since we're downgrading, you can go ahead and press the Y button.
  7. Wait and DO NOT touch anything. The app will tell you when it is done. (It took me less than 5 minutes)
  8. Once the app prompts you that it is done, wait. It will reboot automatically.
  9. Bite your fingernails in suspense. If everything goes correct...
  10. Your 3DS will be downgraded!
so you have done it alredy if so what was the specs of your 3ds

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over