Hardware N3DS on 11.4, with B9S... won't boot anymore.

Nailme

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
First off, thanks for all your efforts on here, secondly i've been utterly stupid;

here comes, i was on an older version of B9S and updated my luma to 8, this caused that my N3DS wouldn't boot anymore, it only shows a the powerled turning on for half a second, after that in complete panic mode, i had the "brilliant" idea to revert my back up of (apparently before my B9S update) to my SD card, now it's back to A9LH, but still won't boot.

My NAND back up is from January this year (third stupid mistake).

Can this be solved? ;)

Nailme

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Still won't boot, did the A9LH to B9S guide, still stuck at a blue powerled that goes on for half a second.

Edit: it seems that i needed 7.1 of luma ;)

Edit 2: And now i'm stuck at this screen and the guide tells me: " Launch SafeB9SInstaller by pressing (A) on it " ... help? :)

JPEG_20170622_122552.jpg

My 3DS boots again, but haven't figured out how to install b9s yet.

Last edited by Nailme,

Tephie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
try to press start on this screen, and imediately hold start, you should see a "boot menu" screen to choose between godmode9 and safeb9sinstaller

Nailme

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Problem resolved, my Nand was correct, so i was trying to update a nand that already had B9S, completely overlooked the B9S 1.2 update, i'm back up and running with B9S 1.2 / Luma 8.0 / 11.4

Thanks for your input.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.