Dead Switch oled PicoFly wont boot anymore

vlosopedro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Dead Switch oled PicoFly wont boot anymore, after updating to 17.0.0 (bad usage of modchip) trying to help my friend
So heres the problem, i cant boot or inject payload, but i need a way to rebuild that nand, i only have boot0/1 backup done nothing more.

Im trying to find a way to solve this problem whitout buying another emmc chip, im from brazil and thats not easy to find or buy here btw i work whit this and have some tools, but i didnt find a proper way to do this, can someone help ME PLEASSZZE!!

i tried to remove the picofly, but nothing changed, still dead and only rcm mode

Rcm GUI doesnt inject
Console only recognizes as RCM (APX)
I have others rp2040 chips to use if its need

thesjaakspoiler

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
The picofly takes care of 'hacking' the boot process and starts up Hekate from the SD card.
You can't inject payloads with the OLED anymore as Nintendo fixed that security issue.

But since it's a picofly, just provide good detailed information in this thread where all the experts are :
https://gbatemp.net/threads/picofly-a-hwfly-switch-modchip.622701/

First step is to get a succesfully glitching picofly first. Then you can fire up Hekate for further repairs if needed.

Reactions: vlosopedro

vlosopedro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Allright, so the point is, if the emmc is corrupted picofly will boot anyway? ill try to replace it and flash a newer fw to picofly and rewire too see what happen

Danook28

Trophies
XP
Country
Oman
Bro can you teak video for chip when boot led and what can go in hekate before damge console more and more are you have nand backup If no then you can do that by hekate first or( by mmc nand read hard mode but the work must do in very good job or will kill mmc nand) thanks you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto