PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
So im getting a n3DS tomorow and I wanna be prepared. Can someone explain to me how I can go about using Smash hax to get from max 10.7 to a9lh/luma cfw?

Thanks.
:yay3ds:

D

Deleted-379826

Should of asked in same thread and also just use browserhax which is faster and more easier since it'll probably be on 10.3

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As stated above, chances are that your console will be on 10.5 or below and thus you'll be able to use browserhax.

But if it turns out that the console is on 10.6 or 10.7, don't bother with Smashhax and just get Cubic Ninja instead. You can get it for a decent price at GameStop these days.

EDIT: Or at least you can in the US, not sure about other regions

Reactions: RaikouKun

PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
As stated above, chances are that your console will be on 10.5 or below and thus you'll be able to use browserhax.

But if it turns out that the console is on 10.6 or 10.7, don't bother with Smashhax and just get Cubic Ninja instead. You can get it for a decent price at GameStop these days.

Where I live cubic ninja isnt sold

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So guys. Lets say I get homebrew installed. Do I just follow Plailects guide the same way I have for the o3DS or are there some steps that are different?

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
There is quite a lot of entrypoints available although a lot require secondary requirements to access the HBL. Browser/Menu-Theme hax* is free on <10.5 firm although my n3DS was shipped with 9.9 (Animal Crossing N3DS XL) - you can find out usually the firm numbers by checking serial numbers iirc

RaikouKun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

I bought my copy here in Finland for 10€, which is about $11. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)