Hacking N3ds 10.3 EMUNAND testing

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gonna watch this thread for a while, just in case. I can see that CVER update going.

Its his insistence that he has Tri Force Heroes running that has me confused. There should be absolutely no way to load a retail cartridge of that game on a N3DS emunand without gateway.

And I have a REALLY hard time believing that some newbie that just downgraded their system and installed their first CFW in the last week managed to do something neither gateway nor the rxtools team has accomplished in the last 6 months.

Reactions: Mrrraou

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Its his insistence that he has Tri Force Heroes running that has me confused. There should be absolutely no way to load a retail cartridge of that game on a N3DS emunand without gateway.

And I have a REALLY hard time believing that some newbie that just downgraded their system and installed their first CFW in the last week managed to do something neither gateway nor the rxtools team has accomplished in the last 6 months.
Let's wait and see if he loads a retail cart. :P

Urbanshadow

Trophies
XP
Country

Well, a person's experience in some fields of knowledge is not always related to his post count or join date, unfortunately. I agree a proper video of his emunand running TH cart would be nice, but let's not rush things shall we?

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Okay, everyone calm the fuck down before you blindly follow some nobody who has been a member for all of four weeks.

That "proof" photo can be easily achieved simply by installing the latest NVer.

I realise we all want to be hacked while on the latest firmware, it is possible and will happen soon.

But unless this guy is some reputable big shot on another board, and another scene, there is nothing in his posting history to indicate he has any idea of what he's doing.

But by all means OP, prove me wrong.

We'll all be sitting pretty and hacked on 10.3 by the end of the month. If it ain't OP, it'll be another one of our skilled devs, or it'll be Gateway.

Toiry921

Maki Best Girl
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well my friend apparently borrowed my triforce Heroes cart without telling me but I still have proof running with DragonBall Z Extreme Butoden requires 9.6

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, a person's experience in some fields of knowledge is not always related to his post count or join date, unfortunately. I agree a proper video of his emunand running TH cart would be nice, but let's not rush things shall we?

Join date and post count aside, his post contents are proof enough.

Reactions: Mrrraou

Mrrraou

Trophies
XP
Country
France

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anything that prompts update above 9.5 will do.

Anyone have a cia copy of this that is willing to install it to test the logo hang? Like you I would assume anything with 9.6 on the cart would require the 9.6 NATIVE_FIRM, but I'd rather not make assumptions here.

edit:

specifically a clean, unspoofed cia.

Last edited by Aroth,

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Anyone have a cia copy of this that is willing to install it to test the logo hang? Like you I would assume anything with 9.6 on the cart would require the 9.6 NATIVE_FIRM, but I'd rather not make assumptions here.

edit:

specifically a clean, unspoofed cia.
CIAs are not reliable due to how easily they can be spoofed.
A retail card is harder to fake in that regard outside GW mode.

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CIAs are not reliable due to how easily they can be spoofed.
A retail card is harder to fake in that regard outside GW mode.

Which is why I was asking for a clean one that wasn't spoofed. I just want to make sure the game in question actually expects the 9.6 kernel. It's relatively easy to bypass the update prompt. Not so much the kernel check.

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
This guy is obviously trolling and without solid proof, it is just that, plain and simple. All this BULLSHIT "Well my friend apparently borrowed my triforce Heroes cart without telling me but I still have proof running with DragonBall Z Extreme Butoden requires 9.6" clearly shows that and I agree with join date and post count.

Anyone deserves a chance but show solid evidence or GTFO kid and play somewhere else.

Last edited by retrofan_k,
Reactions: Tony_93 and Zidapi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, MP3s were designed to be as small as possible, so that they can be shared on...