Hacking N3ds 10.3 EMUNAND testing

likearls

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
That's really odd. Almost wonder if the .3ds you downloaded was fw spoofed and not marked as such. 2d02 is 8.1, so 2802 is really low. Like 6.x low.
I thinked so a little.It is necessary to confirm required kernel from retail cart.

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thinked so a little.It is necessary to confirm required kernel from retail cart.

Hmm, maybe tonight I can try and track down a clean .3ds to tinker with. Best bet tbh is to run to Gamestop and buy it and see wtf happens. Can always return it afterwards with that 7 day policy.

Ninoh-FOX

Otaku Gamer!!
Trophies
Website
colorslive.com
XP
Country
Spain
Alright another quick update but within my system settings to set up an Internet connection on Emunand and checked NNID settings to see if it's linked to anything I look at my version and this time it's 10.3 without the RxTools prefix
Sidenote: if you aren't gonna be productive and just call it fake and say it's staged then GTFO
Edit:Went to check on internet settings again but now a dupe of my Connection 1 Appeared over the one I just set up

Edit 2: Went back to NNID settings and NNID was unlinked this time and when exited I reached back to my 9.2 what appears to be sysnand
Edit 3: Took another test at the NNID settings was able to log in on emunand then when exited I was brought to the Ver. 10.3.0-28U, Not entirely sure what this is or why it is 10.3

if you say you followed the steps to achieve this (all steps), you do not have to GTFO, is that you are not clear with what you have "discovered"

a example: http://gbatemp.net/threads/new-3ds-firmspoof-only-games-10-2-emunand.400577/

Last edited by Ninoh-FOX,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Remember when RiiShop was a thing?