Hacking N3ds 10.3 EMUNAND testing

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah right, Classic mode is the only one compatible with retail cards, right?
Forgot about it

Not anymore. The 3.6 update (i think) make it seemlessly swap between classic and gateway modes. You can now load a rom with the red card, eject it and load a retail cart, then go play an installed unsigned cia all without ever rebooted or swapping modes.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

This guy is obviously trolling and without solid proof, it is just that, plain and simple. All this BULLSHIT "Well my friend apparently borrowed my triforce Heroes cart without telling me but I still have proof running with DragonBall Z Extreme Butoden requires 9.6" clearly shows that and I agree with join date and post count.

Anyone deserves a chance but show solid evidence or GTFO kid and play somewhere else.

All the more reason I think he needs to stop pussyfooting around and post what the hell he did.

Reactions: retrofan_k

Urbanshadow

Trophies
XP
Country
This guy is obviously trolling and without solid proof, it is just that, plain and simple. All this BULLSHIT "Well my friend apparently borrowed my triforce Heroes cart without telling me but I still have proof running with DragonBall Z Extreme Butoden requires 9.6" clearly shows that and I agree with join date and post count.

Anyone deserves a chance but show solid evidence or GTFO kid and play somewhere else.

Chill down a bit, fellow user. Even if trolling it's not a big deal. We'll probably get this anyway from gateway team.

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well my friend apparently borrowed my triforce Heroes cart without telling me but I still have proof running with DragonBall Z Extreme Butoden requires 9.6
How unfortunate, and incredibly convenient.

Alright uploading video using dbz prompting the 9.6 update message
If the video shows dbz prompting the 9.6 update message you have failed.

Proof would be the video running dbz without the the update prompt.

Toiry921

Maki Best Girl
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How unfortunate, and incredibly convenient.

If the video shows dbz prompting the 9.6 update message you have failed.

Proof would be the video running dbz without the the update prompt.
Sorry I it didn't prompt the update I meant the picture on sysnand had the prompt and emunand launched it fine

Reactions: peteruk

IronClouds

GBAtemp's Pokébro
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Toiry921 Why are you avoiding answering direct questions? We don't care about video proof, and you wasted a good amount of time taking/uploading the video. We care about your process to get to this point. So please post in this thread what you did to achieve this in the first place. If you continue to avoid these direct questions, we have no choice but to assume you're just some troll fishing for attention.

Your move.

mashers

Stubborn ape
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not saying real or fake as I don't know one way or the other. Just a question though, how do we know that was definitely 10.3 emunand and not sysnand? I know the video showed you selecting rxTools from the HBL, but it wouldn't be difficult to fake this by using the SMDH from rxTools but use a 3dsx which just reboots back to the system home menu.

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not saying real or fake as I don't know one way or the other. Just a question though, how do we know that was definitely 10.3 emunand and not sysnand? I know the video showed you selecting rxTools from the HBL, but it wouldn't be difficult to fake this by using the SMDH from rxTools but use a 3dsx which just reboots back to the system home menu.

I was just fixing to check that. Not to mention that rX tools loads with a banner on the upper screen, and last I checked .3dsx booting was unstable as fuck.

Urbanshadow

Trophies
XP
Country

It has to be emunand, because it's not currently possible to run any cfw on 10.3 sysnand appart from the SALT team thing. If it's sysnand is perhaps more outstanding than emunand.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
@Toiry921 not to sound rude or anything, but they got a point.
Trying to handle everything through PM might be fishy to some, so posting the steps here as previously mentioned would put the pitchforks down. :P

Reactions: Gluupor

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It has to be emunand, because it's not currently possible to run any cfw on 10.3 sysnand appart from the SALT team thing.

Dude, we are saying he didnt load a CFW. He could have easily faked the original picture with cver and nver, then updated sysnand to 9.6, loaded the HBL and launched something like quickreboot with the rxtools.smdh file.

Reactions: Tony_93 and peteruk

Urbanshadow

Trophies
XP
Country
Dude, we are saying he didnt load a CFW. He could have easily faked the original picture with cver and nver, then updated sysnand to 9.6, loaded the HBL and launched something like quickreboot with the rxtools.smdh file.

Could be, but looks like a very long and twisted way to make some users in a forum angry. Something is fishy indeed, but idk.

WallK

Get off my lawn
Trophies
XP
Country
What about that FBI and Playcoinsetter (I guess). Will it show up on sysnand?

Urbanshadow

Trophies
XP
Country
Also it got to my attention how many gifts he has. it looks like the title database was wiped and restored somehow.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up