Hardware My wii Cant Read Wii games

RayRay19wun

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My wii is 3.3U and i decided to try the DLC for Rock Band 2 with a back up. I bought And Justice for all then i played it. In the Middle of the song i got a "error has occured". now every Wii Game i put in back up or not gets an error has occured. The Only thing that works are Gamecube games. If it Makes a Difference i got my wii launch day

badkarma12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey that sounds a lot like a few consoles I've had. The asses at the help desk just tell you to bad and tell you to send it in. The closest I've come to an answer on what was wrong was that the drive was messed up which is less then helpful. Also did you install any custom ISOs right before? If you did uninstall them with anytitledeleter because they might be corrupted. Good Luck.

skynth

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm sure you could fix this by installing a new IOS, like the custom ios249, and make sure you have installed cioscorp and dvdx, I'm not sure but maybe your wii is bricked...

RayRay19wun

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
skynth said:
I'm sure you could fix this by installing a new IOS, like the custom ios249, and make sure you have installed cioscorp and dvdx, I'm not sure but maybe your wii is bricked...

I had to format my wii because i was sending it to nintendo. but instead i bought a flatmii to replace my drive. once i get it and ill try reinstalling everything.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Touché.