Homebrew My toughts on the HomebrewU channel

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If someone decides they want to install CFW on their WiiU, why would they download the CBHC App and start running it without knowing anything about CBHC, and without reading any of the many guides online?

If a person does that, without any knowledge of how CBHC works, without reading a guide, then honestly that person deserves a Brick if you ask me.

Its not like its hard to install CBHC. As long as you can follow simple directions, you can install CBHC without bricking your WiiU. I got my 9 year old son to follow Kafluke's Noob Guide (I think it was his noob guide), and he did everything by himself, all I did was buy the DS Game with my Credit Card when he told me to. If a 9 year old can do it, anyone can. You just can't be lazy, like 99% of the people that bricked their console.

The point is, don't mess around with things you have no idea what they are for. If your not sure what the app does or how it works, then don't touch it. Do your research first.

And all modders know this, because honestly, this should be common sense by now. When it comes to modding any console, if you don't do your research, then your just asking for problems.

Homebrew Launcher and the main homebrew apps are perfectly fine. Can they be better? Of course. But to add little things you listed in your post, I rather them add features to the homebrew apps that add more features to the CFW. Things that benefit everyone, not just the lazy people that don't like reading. Just remember, all this homebrew we have, is all free, the devs work on these homebrew apps in their free time as a hobby or passion.

D

Deleted User

I got my 9 year old son to follow Kafluke's Noob Guide (I think it was his noob guide), and he did everything by himself, all I did was buy the DS Game with my Credit Card when he told me to. If a 9 year old can do it, anyone can. You just can't be lazy, like 99% of the people that bricked their console.
Hey my guide is easy to follow also :d

@Trylk248 Dimok made the HBL app IIRC.... not fix94
Yeah, Dimok made it.

Reactions: KiiWii

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Homebrew App Store, FTPiiU
True but most people must surely know roughly how much space they have left on the sd card before using the app store as all apps are fairly small (I can tell you to the nearest gb of what space I have left on pretty much all the 9 sd cards I use for various devices without having to check . And FTPiiU again is only useful for transferring small files as it take an age to transfer anything. Anything else above 100mb I'm using my PC to put the files onto the sd card

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@