Gaming My pre-installed game (monster hunter 4 ultimate) had always been redownloadable untill now.

jaouad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have always had the game and I remember being able to redownload it on the eshop before, untill now.

So I had a stupid thing which made my account and content dissapear completely on my 3ds. I had to unlink relink it this time and now i've been looking through the redownloadable list in the eshop, and it's not there... What gives?

Last edited by jaouad,

Reaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since you technically own it, there should be no moral (and arguably no legal) quandary about pirating it on freeShop if your 3ds is hacked.

If not, then you'll have to contact Nintendo and explain. It sounds like whatever caused your account to disappear also removed the tickets, and while anything you directly purchased on your account would be redownloadable through your account history, that game may have been downloaded beforehand and not directly linked to your account. Therefore, the only record of it ever being on your system would have been the ticket which is now wiped out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night