Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Hi,

I have a 4.5 3DS with GW & EmuNAND 9.2 with a linked NNID
I have also a 9.2 N3DS XL

I made a backup of my emunand partition using emunandtool.
I did a system transfer to transfer everything from my 9.2 emunand to my N3DS.

I have restored my emunand partition back to the SD CARD, because I don't want to loose every cia games / homebrew I have.
But now, i have a problem with my NNID on GW emunand: I can't use this NNID with this 3DS! So I can't connect to the eshop, I can't download games updates and I can't play online!!! And I can't go to NNID settings to unlink my account! I don't want to format a new emunand because I don"t want to loose all my games / HB...
How can I do to unlink my NNID or use it on 2 consoles simultaneously??

Thanks

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi,

I have a 4.5 3DS with GW & EmuNAND 9.2 with a linked NNID
I have also a 9.2 N3DS XL

I made a backup of my emunand partition using emunandtool.
I did a system transfer to transfer everything from my 9.2 emunand to my N3DS.

I have restored my emunand partition back to the SD CARD, because I don't want to loose every cia games / homebrew I have.
But now, i have a problem with my NNID on GW emunand: I can't use this NNID with this 3DS! So I can't connect to the eshop, I can't download games updates and I can't play online!!! And I can't go to NNID settings to unlink my account! I don't want to format a new emunand because I don"t want to loose all my games / HB...
How can I do to unlink my NNID or use it on 2 consoles simultaneously??

Thanks
You can't. The NNID is linked to your n3DS now.
If you go online with your emuNAND setup it will delete all the content linked to that NNID. Be thankful you haven't been able to connect thus far.

Belmondo

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I did the same thing but as zidapi said if you connect it will wipe your content from your cloned system.

I haven't tried this but I don't see why it wouldn't work, if you bought the content on the n3dsxl and then copied it to your normal gateway 3ds sd card it should be fine to load on the gateway emunand.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o