My games no longer show on my card Ive only had for a day

thomas57028

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I ordered a 5000 in 1 card off of amazon (im blocked form attaching a link so will put a photo at the end) and I had an issue after a few hours of using a few games that the names of everything had disappeared so I tried to fix it and now all of the games aren't showing in the SD card so im not sure what to do

Ideally I can get all 5000 games back? but if not just the main ones e.g. pokemons, mario's, sonic's, Nintendogs, spider mans and legos etc etc

if anyone could help with this as im way out of my depth id appreciate it

tempImageL1tHGC.jpg

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Is it possible to know which kernel it contained? Is it perhaps a clone of Ace3ds+, as I assume?

I had an issue after a few hours of using a few games that the names of everything had disappeared
Disappeared from where? Only on the console menu, or even by putting it into the PC? What did you do before that happened? Had you removed the micro SD from the cartridge, then reinserted it? Perhaps it simply was not making full contact with internal cartridge pins.
I tried to fix it and now all of the games aren't showing in the SD card
What precisely did you do?
All the information you gave is too vague and imprecise.
How do you expect anyone to help you?
Anyway, you can always reformat this or other SD card, copy the right kernel and put only the DS games you are interested in: you will easily find NDS roms online.

Reactions: SylverReZ

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I ordered a 5000 in 1 card off of amazon (im blocked form attaching a link so will put a photo at the end) and I had an issue after a few hours of using a few games that the names of everything had disappeared so I tried to fix it and now all of the games aren't showing in the SD card so im not sure what to do

Ideally I can get all 5000 games back? but if not just the main ones e.g. pokemons, mario's, sonic's, Nintendogs, spider mans and legos etc etc

if anyone could help with this as im way out of my depth id appreciate it

View attachment 396335
You have an Ace3DS+ clone. The SD cards bundled with those are absolute dog shit, and could corrupt easily. You might be better off buying a new microSD card.

Reactions: Nikokaro

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto