AkiraXleb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hello, I need urgent help..,.

I was installing the game from tinfoil, everything was normal, there were quite a few games, the point is that when I finished and closed tinfoil, the console kind of bugged and all my apps had been deleted, but when I see the micro SD on the PC everything is still there but in The switch no longer even shows the games, I can access hekate and ulauncher but it doesn't show me my games

AkiraXleb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I don't use Tinfoil, but if your sd card was not formatted to Fat32, it is most likely corruption.
But it worked fine, without any failure, it happened when I finished downloading the games, it's weird because if I look at the sd is still with the same space that had ie nothing was deleted but it does not appear in the console:(

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But it worked fine, without any failure, it happened when I finished downloading the games, it's weird because if I look at the sd is still with the same space that had ie nothing was deleted but it does not appear in the console:(
You could maybe try starting in maintenance mode once, then reboot in normal mode. But not sure if will help or not.
Maintenance mode start= from power off, press Vol+,Vol-,Power all same time for 3-5 sec

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But I will lose all my content, right?
No you will lose nothing when starting Maintenance mode, it will basically just clear your built up cache only. Just boot into Maintenance mode (nothing else), then power down, then boot normal way to CFW.
Only other thing I can think of could be your sd card is failing. Good luck though!

Last edited by BigOnYa,

AkiraXleb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
No you will lose nothing when starting Maintenance mode, it will basically just clear your built up cache only. Just boot into Maintenance mode (nothing else), then power down, then boot normal way to CFW.
Only other thing I can think of could be your sd card is failing. Good luck though!
Dosent work :(

• Sad
Reactions: BigOnYa

AkiraXleb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
You know where the games are downloaded, I mean like the parent folder of a game, like when you install a game on the PC and you know where the folder for that game is, something like that but on the switch

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know where the games are downloaded, I mean like the parent folder of a game, like when you install a game on the PC and you know where the folder for that game is, something like that but on the switch
All games are stored in the "Nintendo" folder but they are encrypted so you cant just read them from a pc. Best would be to try like @Hayato213 said. backup your contents of sd card to pc, then run H2testw test, if all clear then reformat to FAT32, then copy files back

Reactions: Hayato213

AkiraXleb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
All games are stored in the "Nintendo" folder but they are encrypted so you cant just read them from a pc. Best would be to try like @Hayato213 said. backup your contents of sd card to pc, then run H2testw test, if all clear then reformat to FAT32, then copy files back
Okay i will try
Post automatically merged:

Five Hours 😔

Well that's what happens to me for not making a backup haha 😓

1707709927584.png

AkiraXleb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
That is super low speeds. Most sd cards on my PC read at 30mb/s-90mb/s. :( Oh well let it copy over, and take a nap.
I got bored of waiting then, I will reinstall the whole hack again and make backups every time before doing the installation of a game, manw and module :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: People's funny bones are the same taste indeed