XP
Country
Canada
me and my bro were playing mariokart ds a few hours back
i was using-mariokart ds reatil game cart
black US dsi with 1.4u
my bro was using-acekard2i mario kard ds
blue dsi with 1.3u

suddenly in the middle of the race both ou dses frooze and when he turned his on none of our 3 dsi flashcarts were working but retail games were and the i carts were working on our ds lites i checked his firmwrea it was 1.3u but is behaiving like 1.4u now he can even access the dsi shop without an update but there is no upload to facebook featyre in his and he has never updated before like you know updating it halfway and turning of the router he doesnt even know how 2 update the dsi and his ak2i was working untill playing with my dsi multicart play

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm that's strange it was probably the wifi connection between the 1.3 and the 1.4, Nintendo might have made it so it jumps from DSi to DSi like a virus
ohmy.gif

Or it could just be that the acekard failed on you (unlikely cause the other ones didn't work too).

Maybe it's the micro sd card? What exactly happens when you try and run them AND (and this is important) what were all 3 of the dsi flashcarts?

If you can try and get another one to test from a friend see if it'll work.

ChrisMims

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Something similar happened to my dsl, a while back. The ARDS stopped working, suddenly. I looked at the back, and saw that there were small black lines on the gold strips. I got a slightly damp q-tip and wiped away the lines. They were just dirt. Try doing that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la