My bros dsi is 1.3u but acts like 1.4

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by rockstar99, Aug 8, 2009.

Aug 8, 2009
  1. rockstar99
    OP

Member rockstar99 Hi

Canada
    me and my bro were playing mariokart ds a few hours back
    i was using-mariokart ds reatil game cart
    black US dsi with 1.4u
    my bro was using-acekard2i mario kard ds
    blue dsi with 1.3u

suddenly in the middle of the race both ou dses frooze and when he turned his on none of our 3 dsi flashcarts were working but retail games were and the i carts were working on our ds lites i checked his firmwrea it was 1.3u but is behaiving like 1.4u now he can even access the dsi shop without an update but there is no upload to facebook featyre in his and he has never updated before like you know updating it halfway and turning of the router he doesnt even know how 2 update the dsi and his ak2i was working untill playing with my dsi multicart play

2. DeltaBurnt

Member DeltaBurnt I'm bored

United States
    Hmmm that's strange it was probably the wifi connection between the 1.3 and the 1.4, Nintendo might have made it so it jumps from DSi to DSi like a virus [​IMG]

Or it could just be that the acekard failed on you (unlikely cause the other ones didn't work too).

Maybe it's the micro sd card? What exactly happens when you try and run them AND (and this is important) what were all 3 of the dsi flashcarts?

If you can try and get another one to test from a friend see if it'll work.

3. Nintendude92

Member Nintendude92 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Note to self: Do not play with updated DSi consoles locally. Do I have that right? [​IMG]

4. luke_c

Member luke_c Big Boss

United Kingdom
    Acekard 2i's have been known to break after a month or so, but make sure it isn't your SD or just THAT cart

5. ChrisMims

Banned ChrisMims Banned

United States
    Something similar happened to my dsl, a while back. The ARDS stopped working, suddenly. I looked at the back, and saw that there were small black lines on the gold strips. I got a slightly damp q-tip and wiped away the lines. They were just dirt. Try doing that.

6. luke_c

Member luke_c Big Boss

United Kingdom
    If that fails, try another SD/Cart