Hacking My 5.05 Exploit / Playground a variant/fork of KiiWii's. Big thanks to him!

MasterZoilus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After a LONG time finally updated both versions!
Lots of additions and changes especially to the full host version
Now Full self host is on v3.1 (thanks to Leeful for help and correction with menus)

Last edited by MasterZoilus,

MasterZoilus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its been a while but I updated both versions!
Now Full self host is on v3.2 and ESP8266 version is on 2.8

To both I added HEN 1.8 by Zecoxao
and AppToUsb updated to v4

MasterZoilus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I fixed an issue in my ESP8266 5.05 Exploit with Vortex Hen + VR that wasn't working so the 2 latest versions v2.7b (older) and v2.8b (newer) have the fix

The 5.05 Exploit Full self host version gets updated to v3.3 - added Lotus GTA mod menu, Changed out the GTA page icon as the animation sometimes was glitchy.

Also added an Alternate version of the full exploit with different backgrounds and add a little music tune to the GTA page. Plus a couple of overall minor changes.

SpaceMunkey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
I can add it.... I just need you to test it for me first, I will set it up later

Sure, I can do that...but please know that I haven't tried the payload yet, I was waiting for it to release as a esp host file before I could give it a try.

I will let u know in any case if it works for me or not.

MasterZoilus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sure, I can do that...but please know that I haven't tried the payload yet, I was waiting for it to release as a esp host file before I could give it a try.

I will let u know in any case if it works for me or not.

got some stuff to do ...in about an hour or two I will post it up

SpaceMunkey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
dang I got super busy out of nowhere... ok here try this let me know how it goes!
https://www.mediafire.com/file/g9ux1469ak0d185/PS4_KMZ_ESP8266_v2.9_complete.bin/file

It works. ... Though, the hen 1.8 gave me some serious warning messages that I have never got before. After clicking the hen 1.8 the first time (previously I was using 1.5 since it did the job well for me with almost no kernel panics), my PS4 went in to a kernel panic and when I restared it, it a gave a message from sony saying my system had turned off unexpectedly and I should report the matter to sony. I restarted my PS4 again and once again I clicked the hen 1.8 to see if it would replicate the kernel panic, but it didn't has I had hoped.

Well that's there and for the PS4REN, it works.

Good job.bro .

Last edited by SpaceMunkey,
Reactions: MasterZoilus

MasterZoilus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Updated full self host files to v3.4 and ESP8266 to v2.9
- added PS4REN and added its entry to the descriptions to
both versions

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Playing the Judge Dredd arcade game prototype lol I can see why they didn't finish it but at the...