My 3ds turns off randomly with a pop

deeznuts100

New Member
Newbie
Joined
Mar 16, 2023
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Trophies
0
Age
23
XP
51
Country
Canada
I turned on my 3ds but then it just closes but if i use my charger with it, it works. How can i use this without the charger?
 
I can't open my 3ds because my screws are stripped
You'll have to drill them out. If you're careful, you can do it without damaging the plastic. You just need to drill out the heads and you should be able to remove the remaining part of the screw with pliers when you have the cover off.
Use a drill tip that is slightly smaller than the screw head (it only needs to be wider than the shaft of the screw, and you risk damaging the plastic with a bigger drill tip)

I've tried every tip online for removing stripped screws, this is the only one that works.
I used a dremel, but a normal drill should work just the same, just go slow since a drill has more torque.
 
Last edited by The Real Jdbye,
  • Like
Reactions: KleinesSinchen

Site & Scene News