Country
Antarctica
What does that mean

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also I don't see it on the eshop

I don't understand help!!!

Literally like he said.
If you want to download the game, you just need your 3DS.
If you want to get a code to share, you need to have both (NNID and My Nintendo)

Be patient, no need to spam post.

It is confirmed is a new exploit Every one Download it!!

We know, genius.

Reactions: zoogie

HugaTheFox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That warning is literally on every single game
I never noticed that (maybe because almost all my games are eShop except Cubic Ninjac and Nintendogs)

What does that mean

Also I don't see it on the eshop

I don't understand help!!!
If you want someone to give you a code, you don't need any of the NNID or Nintendo account.

GhostlyCrowd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If anyone could be so kind to send me a code for USA, that would be amazing, I'm getting a second 2dsxl today and i dont think i'll have enough time to earn enough points to get a nw code on a new nnid before they pull it.

jimmyj

Official founder of altariaism. Copyright jimmyj
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If anyone could be so kind to send me a code for USA, that would be amazing, I'm getting a second 2dsxl today and i dont think i'll have enough time to earn enough points to get a nw code on a new nnid before they pull it.
i got the new 2ds XL a few days ago and I'm having a blast and I really like it. Anyway I had to make a new my Nintendo account twice because I got the date wrong from my nnid I made the points fairly quickly in about 20 mins I set up the my Nintendo accounts and after that it took me literally 5 mins to get the code because all you need to do is the initial 100 points -50 then you link your nnid and that gives 100 points then just open the eshop close it open miiverse and close it and boom had my points in no time so don't worry about not having time:)

GhostlyCrowd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i got the new 2ds XL a few days ago and I'm having a blast and I really like it. Anyway I had to make a new my Nintendo account twice because I got the date wrong from my nnid I made the points fairly quickly in about 20 mins I set up the my Nintendo accounts and after that it took me literally 5 mins to get the code because all you need to do is the initial 100 points -50 then you link your nnid and that gives 100 points then just open the eshop close it open miiverse and close it and boom had my points in no time so don't worry about not having time:)
I've already got my Girlfriends NNID linked ot the account and will be using it on the new 2ds xl. She has spent all her points already, I dont have a way to make the points on this account and id have to unlink one of our accounts to make a new nnid which is a hassle i was hoping some one would be nice enough to shoot me a code :)

I have a US download code if someone wants it. I'll edit this if it's claimed.
I could use this if still available. Thx!

Cjmcgiv

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
-snip-

I'm confused, as long as we have the software (Flipnote 3D) and don't update our system firmware's, then we are still able to possibly do this exploit?

Last edited by Minox,

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm confused, as long as we have the software (Flipnote 3D) and don't update our system firmware's, then we are still able to possibly do this exploit?
As long as we keep our system firms and the original flipnote version aswell, it should still be likely that this exploit would work

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
hello do you still have the code if you do can i please have it.

i dont know how to pm i checked out your profile but it doesnt say pm
Click their profile pic and then select "Send PM"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)