Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP

Motocross Challenge goes public

Almost a commercial game...

DHG Games have finished developping their first GBA game, Motocross Challenge.

001.png
image045.jpg

Unfortunately for them, they weren't able to publish the game and thus they are distributing it for free.

QUOTE said:
After a canceled deal and a broken contract deceptions, DHG Games members finally decided to distribute Motocross Challenge for free. We put a lot of efforts to get the game to this complete Gold state and it won't be totally wasted if you play it!
[...] We hope you will enjoy the game,
The DHG Games crew.

icon11.gif
Visit the official website here

icon11.gif
Download Motocross Challenge (~1 mbyte) from the official website.

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
ahhh poor guys..
pretty fun game, sad to see this gets snubbed and catz is on the shelf
I guess its kinda expected since the GBA is pretty much done.

but still

fuck catz

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is just showing the poor state of the GBA...how many Motocross games have I ever seen like this on any system, let alone the GBA? What's so special about this one exactly? I think it's weird how this was released, yeah, but the publisher turning this down isn't a surprise to me at all.

tjas

The Gbatemp HRManager
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thats weird

QUOTE said:
Our goal is to produce high quality video games for the major handheld gaming systems and give them freely to the public. With the talent of our creative team combined with our leading edge technology, we can reach an outstanding level of innovation that challenges the limits of the gaming platforms.

No wonder the publisher wanted to drop them
tongue.gif
if they where going to give it away anyway
tongue.gif

plasmatron

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
RESPECT. Can`t understand why there is no publisher for this. There is so much power in the GBA. Hope that there will be lots of low budged publishers left, to release indipendent games, cause those games are always the best.
I give a fuck, about 99% of any licence title.

GBA IS WICKED !!!
grog.gif
grog.gif
grog.gif
gbasp.gif
gbasp.gif
gbasp.gif

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@The Last Spartan there have been one or two but the only ones I can remember offhand are:
The last seal (damn nice adventure game, perhaps the best on the GBA)
http://www.ancor.ch/tls/index.php
Qwak:
http://www.qwak.co.uk/

There were also a bunch of leaked/unreleased game releases like haunted mansion (which I actually thought was above average for disney tripe).

As for the original topic I too am a great fan of motorbike games like this, will definitely check it out.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks real nice, very Excite Bike. There was some nice GB/GBC motorcross games so will definitely go for this.

I hope a lot more cancelled but completed games get released into the domain especially the sequel to the excellent Nintendo published Warcraft clone, "Warlocked" its called "Wizards" and looked excellent but never came out
frown.gif

Also wish Slitherine would release its GBC FPS T-Tex, a lot of previews stated that it worked very well.

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I just hope more people writing the games do things like this. Its a good way of holding 2 fingers up at the publisher. I have seen some really rotten games get published for the GBA, this game can't be that bad. If writers start doing this, they could start asking for donations.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :(