Hardware Motherboard gamepad wiiu USA

Lailson

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I bought a new motherboard on eBay for the wiii gamepad, because mine was failing, giving commands alone and not loading correctly, so I made the exchange with the one that arrived, until it worked, everything is correct, and it is loading perfectly, but the gamepad is losing signal easily, to my surprise I found an entry as if it were to fit an antenna on the board, something I could not find in other gamepad USA boards, could anyone help me by saying what is this entry? is this what is giving this signal drop on the gamepad with the console as if something was missing? help! I'll leave it marked on the photo of the plate I bought.
I'm Brazilian, I'm using google translator, so you can go something you do not understand, please.
the connectors are all connected right.
help me!!

Attachments

• 1643647d-ba40-41ea-a72d-cd03a6015446.jpg
    1643647d-ba40-41ea-a72d-cd03a6015446.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 130

Lailson

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I put a photo in the general comment for others to see too, this is the board that gave the problem and came original inside the gamepad, the reason the board gave this defect was that my son broke the charger too much and short the wires affecting the gamepad that arrived to turn it off, I think that from so much happening that arrived at this defect, therefore it was necessary to buy another one, thank you DeadlyFoez for being helped to help.

Attachments

• IMG_20190519_135504.jpg
    IMG_20190519_135504.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 92

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
From what I see, there shouldn't be an issue with using that board. Make sure your antenna wires are not damaged at all. Even a strong 90 degree bend in an antenna wire can really fuck up it';s performance... according to some people.

Lailson

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
From what I see, there shouldn't be an issue with using that board. Make sure your antenna wires are not damaged at all. Even a strong 90 degree bend in an antenna wire can really fuck up it';s performance... according to some people.
I understand, really, the wire as you can see in the photo is a little damaged, but everything works fine with the old board, not that signal drop even with the command defects and not loading totally, very strange, thank you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nearly 4 hours without power :(
  • Veho @ Veho:
    SO POWERLESS
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tell Kanye I need power
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Better start running in your hamster wheel
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Meth addicts on a treadmill connected to a generator "Unlimited POWER!!!'
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before or after a hit?
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Do you dangle a baggie in front of them, like a carrot?
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    they're the same thing
    +1
    i like that idea
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the same thing?
    +1
    before or after a hit
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah, a hit gives them mad meth powers, but makes them more difficult to control.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay