Motherboard gamepad wiiu USA

Lailson May 19, 2019.

1. Lailson
    OP

Lailson Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 1, 2018
    Brazil
    I bought a new motherboard on eBay for the wiii gamepad, because mine was failing, giving commands alone and not loading correctly, so I made the exchange with the one that arrived, until it worked, everything is correct, and it is loading perfectly, but the gamepad is losing signal easily, to my surprise I found an entry as if it were to fit an antenna on the board, something I could not find in other gamepad USA boards, could anyone help me by saying what is this entry? is this what is giving this signal drop on the gamepad with the console as if something was missing? help! I'll leave it marked on the photo of the plate I bought.
    I'm Brazilian, I'm using google translator, so you can go something you do not understand, please.
    the connectors are all connected right.
    help me!!

Attached Files:

2. DeadlyFoez

DeadlyFoez XFlak Fanboy

GBAtemp Patron
    DeadlyFoez is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Apr 12, 2009
    United States
    Can you show us a picture of the mobo that you did remove please?

3. Lailson
    OP

Lailson Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 1, 2018
    Brazil
    I put a photo in the general comment for others to see too, this is the board that gave the problem and came original inside the gamepad, the reason the board gave this defect was that my son broke the charger too much and short the wires affecting the gamepad that arrived to turn it off, I think that from so much happening that arrived at this defect, therefore it was necessary to buy another one, thank you DeadlyFoez for being helped to help.

Attached Files:

4. DeadlyFoez

DeadlyFoez XFlak Fanboy

GBAtemp Patron
    DeadlyFoez is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Apr 12, 2009
    United States
    From what I see, there shouldn't be an issue with using that board. Make sure your antenna wires are not damaged at all. Even a strong 90 degree bend in an antenna wire can really fuck up it';s performance... according to some people.

5. Lailson
    OP

Lailson Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 1, 2018
    Brazil
    I understand, really, the wire as you can see in the photo is a little damaged, but everything works fine with the old board, not that signal drop even with the command defects and not loading totally, very strange, thank you.

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted