Months after launch, Pokemon Scarlet and Violet are finally getting Pokemon Home support

sadasas.png

Get ready to import your favorite previous-generation Pokemon into the latest games, as Pokemon Scarlet and Violet are going to be getting Pokemon Home, six months after their launch. On May 24th, an update will be released for the games, which allows you to link to the Pokemon Home software. The first time you transfer a Pokemon into Scarlet or Violet, you'll be given a free gift of the three Paldea starters--Sprigatito, Fuecoco, and Quaxly, each with their hidden abilities. A quality of life feature will also allow you to adjust your older Pokemon's movesets before importing them into Scarlet and Violet.

:arrow: Source

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Meh, I lent my Violet copy to my gf so she can start having a savefile before she can buy her own copy

Too little too late

(Also I fucking knew that "Home update will release by spring" would mean "It will be at the very end of spring")

Reactions: Guacaholey

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Reactions: The Catboy

Something whatever

Gazer of the East
Trophies
Website
www.pixiv.net
XP
Country
United States
LOL IT WAS DELAYED
I think they did this because if people were to transfer their Pokemon to SV they might lose them for to some random save breaking bug. If that occurs no amount of *sorry for your inconvenience* will quell the masses

Reactions: AxlSt00pid

Guacaholey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL IT WAS DELAYED
I think they did this because if people were to transfer their Pokemon to SV they might lose them for to some random save breaking bug. If that occurs no amount of *sorry for your inconvenience* will quell the masses
I doubt that will happen. If anything it would be transferring Pokémon from SV to SwSh or BDSP that would break something, and it shouldn't because they have met locations they can use like "a faraway place" (used for Pokémon transferred from the Orre games).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la