Grafaiai is the latest Pokemon revealed for Scarlet and Violet

There are only a couple months before Pokemon Scarlet and Violet release, bringing a whole new generation of creatures to catch in the Paldea region. One of those new Pokemon is Grafaiai, who is a Poison/Normal type that looks slightly like a lemur. In the introduction video showcasing Grafaiai, we get to see it leaving paint marks on trees around the routes where it can be found. Pokemon Scarlet and Violet are out on November 18th.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
it would be cool if, in this game at least, you'd have to "track" some pokemon.
That some pokemon would be a bit more rare than others and you'd have to find "clues" to follow in order to actually find the pokemon
For example, with this one, you'd see a colored tree, then you look around the tree to find some "ink" leftovers going in a way, so you go that way. You'll find more of that ink to follow and by following the traces, you'll end up finding this pokemon

Of course, not all pokemon would work that way, but if we had a couple of dozens of pokemon with each their own way to find them, it'd be nice in my opinion :)

wartutor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So is this going to be a complete game or another got to catch them all that doesnt enclude them all. Fux pokemon and thats coming from a fan since the original gameboy days.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So is this going to be a complete game or another got to catch them all that doesnt enclude them all. Fux pokemon and thats coming from a fan since the original gameboy days.
you know... evolution... rings a bell?

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Holy fucking shit, each new pokèmon they reveal is worse than the last, for fuck's sake
Who the fuck is designing all these monstrosities?? Fire them with gasoline, what the fuck

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Holy fucking shit, each new pokèmon they reveal is worse than the last, for fuck's sake
Who the fuck is designing all these monstrosities?? Fire them with gasoline, what the fuck
Do i need to remember you Pokemon means Pocket Monster?

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Do i need to remember you Pokemon means Pocket Monster?
Yeah, but dang, the dialing up the "shitty designs" dial up to eleven for these latests games, holy fuck
Compared to the older gens, most of these new pokes just look... hideous, or just, a design someone lacking a quarter of their brain would come up with
Mean, yeah, not every pokèmon is gonna have an amazing design, but damn, just... these newer ones are just awful, ugh

Reactions: Guacaholey

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, but dang, the dialing up the "shitty designs" dial up to eleven for these latests games, holy fuck
Compared to the older gens, most of these new pokes just look... hideous, or just, a design someone lacking a quarter of their brain would come up with
Mean, yeah, not every pokèmon is gonna have an amazing design, but damn, just... these newer ones are just awful, ugh
you have better idea? for over 100 pokemons?

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
As someone that draws and spends a lot of time figuring designs whenever inspiration strikes me, I could probably do better designs than whatever hack is doing them nowadays, yes.
Maybe not 100 all good, lol, but surely better, I say.
well there's your answer, they have to make like 100-200 new pokemons, so sure not all of them will be super uber duper fantastic, you know what i mean?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o