Hacking Monster Hunter Tri, does it still not work?

UKTone

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do not currently have my wii with me, and I haven't tried to play monster hunter in a long time, has anyone gotten it to work through a usb loader, specifically the configurable usb loader?

If so how? What cios do I need (believe i currently have rev 19)? What number does it say on your configurable usb loader, (mine says 56, I think)?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UKTone said:
I do not currently have my wii with me, and I haven't tried to play monster hunter in a long time, has anyone gotten it to work through a usb loader, specifically the configurable usb loader?

If so how? What cios do I need (believe i currently have rev 19)? What number does it say on your configurable usb loader, (mine says 56, I think)?
Monster Hunter Tri has worked for a very long time. It requires that your cIOS uses base 37 or base 56 (base 56 recommended since it has compatibility with 99.9% of games).

I recommend you download the latest version of Configurable USB Loader (v70) and install the latest version of cIOS 249d2x56 and cIOS 250d2x57.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Monster Hunter worked immediately for me on the cfg usb loader. Try updating your usb loader, make sure you have all the right cios installed, and if it still doesn't work, get another copy of Monster Hunter on your hard drive. I've had games not load merely because the copy I had was fudged up.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I got your PM, simply select the game and go into the game settings, there select start game with IOS249 and save the new settings. You are using v70 and not v70-222, right? If you are using v70-222 then switch the version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: well.. Sorta new :)