Gaming Monster hunter 3 should have wiispeak?

MH3 and wiispeak?

• Hell Yes!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, we dont need it...

• whats monster hunter 3?

• I dont care

• Total voters

lavamasta

OP
Trophies
Website
swagbucks.com
XP
Country
United States
Alright guys, i know most of you want to have wiispeak when mh3 comes out, so i think we need to start a petition
smile.gif
we need to get the message across to capcom, to get our wiispeak capabilities i for one vote yes! I cant seem to start a poll, but maybe i just dont got enough posts... anyway, everyone who's with me gotta say so in this topic, and eventually once we have enough confirmations on it, we can try and get capcom's attention with this so at the same time it's sort of a game
yaynds.gif
not tryin to spam or anything, i just really want wiispeak...
biggrin.gif
lets spread this all over! im pretty sure all of u monster hunter fans want this so start helping out by just getting the word out!
wink.gif

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure Capcom will listen to a petition started on a forum of a bunch of pirates who won't actually buy the game. Starting a petition isn't going to do anything. If Capcom wants wiispeak in there; it will do it. Monster Hunter is one of the biggest franchise in Japan. Capcom knows what they want from it. If they don't think Wiispeak is good for the game, a petition of a couple hundred people won't change anything.

lavamasta

OP
Trophies
Website
swagbucks.com
XP
Country
United States
i still think it could do some good... if wiispeak comes out for the game, i will definately buy the game. i dont wanna have to go through the trouble of bugs in game using usb loader or other backup.

kusanagirakenda0

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
dinofan01 said:
I'm sure Capcom will listen to a petition started on a forum of a bunch of pirates who won't actually buy the game. Starting a petition isn't going to do anything. If Capcom wants wiispeak in there; it will do it. Monster Hunter is one of the biggest franchise in Japan. Capcom knows what they want from it. If they don't think Wiispeak is good for the game, a petition of a couple hundred people won't change anything.

They think i'll be good for the game to have wii speak. They already confirm this game is all about cooperative mode, the monster move to different areas so they'll need some device to inform other player.
That statement above is not my opinion, is what capcom said when IGN asked them "what do they think about wii speak?".
So yeah, you don't can have this petition die already.

lavamasta

OP
Trophies
Website
swagbucks.com
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
They think i'll be good for the game to have wii speak. They already confirm this game is all about cooperative mode, the monster move to different areas so they'll need some device to inform other player.
That statement above is not my opinion, is what capcom said when IGN asked them "what do they think about wii speak?".
So yeah, you don't can have this petition die already.

well that makes me fell a little better... cuz i agree, there would have to be a better way to tell your friends where the monster is and what their plan is and all that in-game...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Megatron "Prime why throw away your life!" Prime "How do I think I got these gold rims!!!"
    Autobots roll some blunts and smoke out!
    Channel 69 news "Last night someone stole several cars and a semi truck loaded with drugs from the police impound lot!"
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i'mma @ juan in the joke thread and say "hey juan i call your mom dwayne the way she rock my johnson"
    Prowl was the autobots inside man... lol
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Is GBAtemp being a sluggish turd for anyone else today, or just me..?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, No, works fine.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hope your weekend's great. :)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    My friend found this the other day. Courtesy of @Kaoid
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Sylveon popping out of a DS lite.
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    pretty decent considering
    +1
    just under 2 weeks orso before the new harddrive arrives
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @DinohScene, How's that hard drive recovery project going?
    which one
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @DinohScene, You mentioned that you have a new hard drive coming.
    yeh in 2 weeks orso
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Do you have a NAS storage?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    illmatic
    39 TB server
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @DinohScene, Jeezus. 39TB sounds like a significant investment of time.
    meh, more of a I need to add bigger drives all the time
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: meh, more of a I need to add bigger drives all the time