snake218

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will copy my message from anohter thread:

I placed an order from MODCHIPFACTORY (http://www.modchipfactory.com/) on 1 sept. I asked 2 days earlier of placing order, if they can ship to central america, they said no problem. Today i see my order status is refund, and received and email from seller saying "we just change a shipping agent yesterday..."we can't ship right now...blah blah

Very suspicious they waited until order was placed, i am waiting for my refund, or will put a claim with my Credit Card company (VISA).

Now today i check, and website is down (http://www.modchipfactory.com/) tried to contact seller and it seems email its not longer woking!!!

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<[email protected]>:
No MX or A records for modchipfactory.com

So what should i do? anyone else order from them in the few past days and had problems???

NCDyson

Hello Boys...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
their host could be down, or migrating servers. wait a couple of days and see if it doesn't come back up, if it doesn't then you should think about freaking out.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Wait for your refund before you call "scam". modchipfactory has been around for quite a while from what I remember and perhaps they did change their shipping agent. Their website is indeed down, I'm seeing a 503, which means that the server is temporarily down. Contating them right now won't yeild results, try again in a day or two.

snake218

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just saying, its like "If there are too many coincidences then it's not a coincidence".... never had a similar problem before when buying online (and i buy often). What about if site was hacked and Credit card info compromised? And no refund yet, seller say when asked (before site and email went down) that it may take like 2 weeks to complete.

4gionz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well I've ordered a dstwo from them before and had no problems and I'm pretty sure that people have said good things about them. We can only hope for the best

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-