Homebrew Official Mocha CFW - The sweet chocolate to your latte!

CatmanFan

Anxious and regretful
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Morocco
I have a vWii game (Beat the Beat: Rhythm Paradise) that I installed into SysNAND. I set Mocha CFW to boot RedNAND, tested my vWii game, and it pretty much works; this should probably save a lot of hassle :)

Chimerhazzard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@dimok

Hello. In the first post it reads "The OTP and SEEPROM dump is automatically injected into SD card if it is missing when OTP or SEEPROM redirection is enabled in redNAND mode."

I have a SD card with a previously set up redNAND. I launched Mocha in redNAND mode, with SEEPROM and OTP redirection enabled and it booted the redNAND I had on my card. However, when I used sdio_nand_manager_v1.2 to dump the SEEPROM and OTP (to make a backup), the program told me "that type of NAND was not found on the SD card". Is this normal? Should SEEPROM and OTP not have been injected automatically when I booted Mocha for the first time in redNAND mode?

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I think the rednand side is not working properly for a start the config system tool will not load you get an error as if your in just a cfw but it should and I also went to use wupinstaller but all I got was a black screen? setting Seeprom to on made no difference either.

Last edited by Reecey,

Chimerhazzard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think the rednand side is not working properly for a start the config system tool will not load you get an error as if your in just a cfw but it should and I also went to use wupinstaller but all I got was a black screen? setting Seeprom to on made no difference either.

Just tested wupinstaller. Seems to be working fine on my end (in redNAND mode).

Ghassen-ga

Trophies
XP
Country
We really can't thank you enough for the great work you keep bringing to the end users , keep up the great work <3
I'm just gonna use this launch image tho , if anyone else wants it ..

Attachments

• mocha.png
    mocha.png
    7 KB · Views: 186

adamnewy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol I wonder how Salt Team feel after stringing everyone along with lies and excuses and now no one needs the work they did (if they even did any)

Last edited by adamnewy,

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Aren't the current exploits mostly from the members of SALT anyway? Just that they haven't made any particular effort to keep things internal?

The missing link is really a fully-featured CFW along the lines of what we have on the 3DS, so this is great.

Reactions: Deleted User

Slartibartfast42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The logo is nice but maybe you should mention that it's a derivative of the Mocha JS framework logo...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

How fast is your SD card?

It's a pretty fast card. The WiiU doesn't support the really fast kind.

It's UHS1. Meaning it should be able to go up to 80MB/s. At even 8MB/s, this should finish in about an hour. It looks like it will be closer to 6 hours total, not sure exactly when I started and it's got at least an hour left. So it isn't the SD cards fault, that can go way faster.

Last edited by Slartibartfast42,

Deleted member 129634

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@dimok

Hello. In the first post it reads "The OTP and SEEPROM dump is automatically injected into SD card if it is missing when OTP or SEEPROM redirection is enabled in redNAND mode."

I have a SD card with a previously set up redNAND. I launched Mocha in redNAND mode, with SEEPROM and OTP redirection enabled and it booted the redNAND I had on my card. However, when I used sdio_nand_manager_v1.2 to dump the SEEPROM and OTP (to make a backup), the program told me "that type of NAND was not found on the SD card". Is this normal? Should SEEPROM and OTP not have been injected automatically when I booted Mocha for the first time in redNAND mode?
I think they're dumped when the system uses them for the first time after booting up mocha so it may take a while but you can actually dump them by yourself with SEEPROM2SD and OTP2SD and inject them to your sd card with sdio manager (that's what I did and it works perfectly)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 27th is going to be good entertainment first presidential debate