BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to say how much i like the new IP mobile version. Ever since we upgraded, the mobile site has been a pleasure to use.

There are a few things i would like to discuss.
Not really problems or bugs, just things that might require a tweak.
Maybe.

1.When i check the mobile version of the site and have notifications, they linger after i have checked them. They stay like they havent been seen until i log into the full blown site and check them. So for some reason checking them on mobile doesn't make them go away.

2. When checking a status for comments, there is no way to get to the comments on mobile. Other than loading the full site, is there a way around these minor inconveniences?

While we're on the subject of the m. site, is there any way to skip to the last page in a thread without going through all of them?
Or jump to any page for that matter? There is no page skip option on mobile, which can be cumbersome when traversing a large thread.

Not related, just a suggestion, i notice when i load GBAtemp, the little tab icon is still the V3 Tempy. Not the nice, slick new one that heads each page.

Reactions: 2 people

Wiimm

Developer
Trophies
Website
wiimmfi.de
XP
Country
Germany
While we're on the subject of the m. site, is there any way to skip to the last page in a thread without going through all of them?
Or jump to any page for that matter? There is no page skip option on mobile, which can be cumbersome when traversing a large thread.
At this moment, I want to report the same problem. I planned to visit the last page ModMii support thread, but the only way is to load 469 pages one by one.

Anon10W1z

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to say how much i like the new IP mobile version. Ever since we upgraded, the mobile site has been a pleasure to use.

Maybe.

1.When i check the mobile version of the site and have notifications, they linger after i have checked them. They stay like they havent been seen until i log into the full blown site and check them. So for some reason checking them on mobile doesn't make them go away.

2. When checking a status for comments, there is no way to get to the comments on mobile. Other than loading the full site, is there a way around these minor inconveniences?

Not related, just a suggestion, i notice when i load GBAtemp, the little tab icon is still the V3 Tempy. Not the nice, slick new one that heads each page.
And I should add that I can't quote posts.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Maybe.

Zerosuit connor

Baby I'm Back ♥
Trophies
XP
Country

Maybe.

D

Deleted-236924

If you need to remove the red number for notifications after you've read them, go all the way to the bottom of the notification list and press "Mark all read"

Reactions: 1 person

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I added 2 buttons that let you skip to the first/last page.
gallery_152102_190_21723.png
They're only on the bottom, not the top.
No way to skip to a specific page yet, I'll see whether that's doable.

Reactions: 4 people
D

Deleted-236924

LOL I thought there was a glitch and that there were two Next/Previous buttons, but then I read "First/Last"

Reactions: 1 person

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
Any chance we can add something so that posted images link to source for viewing? Images render very small on the mobile skin and we can't expand them at all

Xenirina

Scener
Trophies
XP
Country
Any chance we can add something so that posted images link to source for viewing? Images render very small on the mobile skin and we can't expand them at all
This. Trying to view an image is really hard because you cannot expand it.
Also, is there anyway to keep loading the first page. When you load up the thread, you cannot scroll down until the page is fully loaded or it keeps going back to the top of the page.
Thirdly, a mobile version of the newgon?

D

Deleted-236924

(Posting so you can get the notification, even though it double posts)

@[member='tj_cool']

Do you think it's possible to edit the Blogs functionality on the mobile skin?
Specifically, being able to see the usernames of people who replied + being able to edit comments you made

Maybe enabling the Like function on mobile skin.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay