Overbearing DIOR ads

MissingN0pe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm not sure if we're all getting them or if they're location based or something, but holy crap those Dior ads sure are a pain. They keep reloading themselves and giggling the page around (making it scroll up and down randomly) , they often make some parts of the site unclickable and sometimes even stuff like this happens:
1706190635787.png

Just writing this was a pain because they tend to make the "forum" button unclickable and nothing stays in place for more than 10 seconds. I hope they're worth it monetarily at least because they're making gbatemp feel like browsing a 2005 rom site on the family computer using a dial-up connection

• Haha
Reactions: SylverReZ

MissingN0pe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
SUCCUMB TO DIOR!

Thank you for the report. I'll tell the ad network to fix this ASAP

I'll give you ad-free access for a little while to make up for it.

Wow thanks a lot haha, I wasn't expecting that. I'm glad you're taking this seriously

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm not sure if we're all getting them or if they're location based or something, but holy crap those Dior ads sure are a pain. They keep reloading themselves and giggling the page around (making it scroll up and down randomly) , they often make some parts of the site unclickable and sometimes even stuff like this happens:View attachment 416101

Just writing this was a pain because they tend to make the "forum" button unclickable and nothing stays in place for more than 10 seconds. I hope they're worth it monetarily at least because they're making gbatemp feel like browsing a 2005 rom site on the family computer using a dial-up connection
Interesting software gore.

HextarVigar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
I'm not sure if we're all getting them or if they're location based or something, but holy crap those Dior ads sure are a pain. They keep reloading themselves and giggling the page around (making it scroll up and down randomly) , they often make some parts of the site unclickable and sometimes even stuff like this happens:View attachment 416101

Two words: ublock Origin.

Reactions: SylverReZ

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Uncensored patch for Barbie games?