There's something wrong with Alerts.

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
When I click on the bell icon, it's usually "empty". And instead of opening the Alerts tab, it directs me to a new window where new Alerts appears.
Sometimes it even prompts me to a window where it asks me: "Do you want to mark this notification as read?"

Here's a screenshot: You can see I have 2 Alerts but they won't appear on the bell icon nor in the Alerts tab.

Screenshot_20220623-175423~2.png

Also, the site on mobile is a bit buggy. Clickin somewhere sometimes likes a comment, or clicks the Quote or Reply button even when I was just scrolling, sometimes when I'm attaching files on posts it clicks Save/Reply instead.

I'm using Opera, and the buggy behavior isn't present when I'm using Chrome in my computer... but I can assure that Alerts are still not working properly there neither.

Reactions: AncientBoi

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I click on the bell icon, it's usually "empty". And instead of opening the Alerts tab, it directs me to a new window where new Alerts appears.
Sometimes it even prompts me to a window where it asks me: "Do you want to mark this notification as read?"

Here's a screenshot: You can see I have 2 Alerts but they won't appear on the bell icon nor in the Alerts tab.

View attachment 315042

Also, the site on mobile is a bit buggy. Clickin somewhere sometimes likes a comment, or clicks the Quote or Reply button even when I was just scrolling, sometimes when I'm attaching files on posts it clicks Save/Reply instead.

I'm using Opera, and the buggy behavior isn't present when I'm using Chrome in my computer... but I can assure that Alerts are still not working properly there neither.

this Sometimes happens to me. :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1