Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
DeltaBurnt said:
The Pink Cat Boy said:
DarkWay said:
The Pink Cat Boy said:
*sighs* One would think in 2010 bull shit like this would be long gone.

unfortunately it'll be around for decades to come as people just don't learn
I know, I live in Pro-Gay State and still deal with this kinda crap.

Discrimination is something that has been around for a LONG time, there's no easy way to rid the world of it.
True true, still bull shit though

wyndcrosser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In some areas it does matter... plus you're telling me that twit of a girl is REALLY a lesbian? She wanted the attention and got it 10-fold.

You kids now a days scare the hell out of me... attention whores and no respect... lol.

Wynd

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
TDWP FTW said:
What ever happened to the Universal Declaration of Human Rights? I'm not homosexual
(Not that it matters whether I am or not), but I think it's fucking ridiculous for heterosexual people to have a shitstorm over lesbian/gay couples and anything and everything they do.
This +1million

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You also need to consider a couple of things else wrong with the whole issue.

A) How in the hell is an 18 year old a lesbian? Seriously that is too young of an age for anyone to decide whether or not they prefer carpet shagging over man meat.

B) You are talking about America here, where some of the most retarded things in the world happen every single day.

C) It's Mississippi, a deep southern state with a lot of anti gay gun loving hicks.

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
What you forgot to mention is that they're cousins!
smileipb2.png

Also, isn't this semi-sexist or something?!

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unless the discrimination you're putting out is against someone who has done someone REAL physical or mental harm, you're trash, pure and simple. I'm DEFINITELY not gay, but it's appalling to me how fucking stupid people are that they should care what gender they prefer. And sadly, it will NEVER go away, this ignorance. I'm not going to be optimistic and hope for an "awakening" of the mind someday, that would be just as foolish as what these people are doing. People will never leave each other in peace and allow them to have simple human rights. It's a simple matter of not wanting to admit different people are human. A matter of control, demonizing and making people who have different tastes look ugly and foul to the human race's perception.

The only rights people should be denied are the rights to harm others, physically or mentally. Do no harm i think they say in the medical profession sometimes. That's the only rule the human race needs to abide by. And only stupid fucks like the school board posted above are retarded and mentally insane enough to try to argue that homosexuality is harmful in any way to anyone. It is harming NO ONE. If you have ANY problems with homosexuality, it's YOUR fault there is a problem and YOU are the one who is vile and dirty. You are solely responsible for being offended by these people, NOT these people who have harmed no one in what they are doing. After all, you're the ones causing all the pain and suffering in the world.

That is probably the most offensive post you will ever see me do, lets hope anyways. Everything was said from the heart too. Discrimination is probably the worst sin (if you'll pardon the religious word) in the universe. The fallacy that humans think they have some right to try to tell people what to do (unless again, it has physical or mental harm).

By the way, i think it's fair to say that I'm from Tennessee. Not all of us are stupid rednecks, or lets hope... I would hope that i at least am an exception to a "southern religious jackass".

TrapperKeeperX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Me I'm straight I support the LGBT! I really hate all these conservative jackasses they use religion to discriminate against the LGBT! Me I support the LGBT for Same Sex marriage,etc. I would get Gloria Allred to sue those bastards I'd bet you more than anything she'll take the case. As for the redneck hicks who hate the LGBT they're just a bunch of religious morons who have sex with their daughters,mothers,cousins,& sisters it shows how dumb they are pretty much they're all insest and they keep having sex with their family members shows how much they have an IQ..... Not they have an IQ less than an inch between their eyebrows.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Slyakin said:
Well, that sucks. I really don't see why the WHOLE PROM had to be canceled, just because of a lesbian couple. In the least, just ban them from the prom altogether.
Actually, I agree with this statement, to be honest.

EDIT: Oh, and uh *shields up*.

datahoarder

Organized.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ProtoKun7 said:
Slyakin said:
Well, that sucks. I really don't see why the WHOLE PROM had to be canceled, just because of a lesbian couple. In the least, just ban them from the prom altogether.

If it were reversed, everyone was gay, and you were straight .. would you want to be banned for the sake of ???..
You'll probably say you don't care, but if it was a daily basis and actually happened you'd probably feel differently.

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DSGamer64 said:

A) How in the hell is an 18 year old a lesbian? Seriously that is too young of an age for anyone to decide whether or not they prefer carpet shagging over man meat.

too young? how is that too young care to elaborate?

sexual preferances are usually developed in your teens and its up to each individual alone to decide on how to act upon this, over time these preferances may change or they may not so who are you to say whether its too young or not?

perhaps you haven't had any troubles with your sexuality but alot of people do and is they want to express their sexuallity that's there choice anything against it these days is discrimination and homophobic.

the best thing anyone who disagrees can do is get over themselves and ignore it.

this is coming from someone who is heterosexual, and I have no problems with gay/lesbian couples. each to their own and all that
wink.gif

nasune

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
kornychaos said:
ProtoKun7 said:
Slyakin said:

If it were reversed, everyone was gay, and you were straight .. would you want to be banned for the sake of ???..
You'll probably say you don't care, but if it was a daily basis and actually happened you'd probably feel differently.

Well I am not defending banning them, but in this case that might be preferable to the couple. You see, they will not be attending the ball either way, but right now they will have a lot of other problems due to resentment from the other schoolkids.
So in effect, banning them would have been the lesser of two evils, and perhaps that is why this school did not go for this (if they really are that intolerant towards gay/lesbian couples they would wnat to cause as much problems for such a couple as possible).

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like they're trying to give the other students a reason to dislike gay or lesbian people.
Gay/lesbian people ASK (didn't start a riot or anything) to be treated fairly, and suddenly everyone else is penalized for it? Someone is definitely trying to influence the minds and opinions of the kids.

It's probably a good thing their prom was cancelled. The last thing we need is a bunch of dumb hick sluts getting knocked up on prom night, giving birth to more intolerant pricks. Now they'll just have to stay home and beat off to girl-on-girl pr0n.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
kornychaos said:
ProtoKun7 said:
Slyakin said:

Actually, uh, yes I would.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
DSGamer64 said:

When did you decide you were straight? I'm pretty sure I was straight about a decade before I was 18.

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DSGamer64 said:

B) You are talking about America here, where some of the most retarded things in the world happen every single day.

C) It's Mississippi, a deep southern state with a lot of anti gay gun loving hicks.
so according to you people dont know what sexual preferences they have at 18? then please explain to me how i became a father at 15?i obviously knew what i wanted...

PyroJames

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Cancelling an entire prom over two lesbians is a dumb move. The school is punishing ALL the students just to spite two girls??? If anything, the school is just creating more public anger against them with this decision. If the school doesn't approve of same sex dating, just banning the two girls from attending would have been fine.

Kudos to the private citizens that's willing to throw a prom for everyone.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
This is just sad. Who cares if they're lesbians? It's not like they'll be 69'ing in the middle of the dance floor.

*Mental image*

hmm....
nyanya.gif

But seriously. Why is this still an issue in modern and supposedly civilized society? Consider what we as a species could have achieved by now if we bothered to set aside such petty squabbling and concentrated on advancing the human race instead. I'm willing to bet we'd have colonised the moon and be on our way to Mars by now.

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Welcome to the real world where the religious nuts anger everyone regardless of what you are.

I'm pro science and they expect me to stomache the idea an unprovable non existent imaginary being invented existence on a whim, and they want that taught in school.

Yet they tell me provable demonstrable real science isn't welcome.

Homosexuals might be an unrealistic choice if they expect to have children, but the idea of same sex couples doesn't bug me at all. I can give you example after example of hetero couples that should be sterilized for the sake of the race.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
DSGamer64 said:

I'm 18 and I am gay, I was 14 when I came out as well

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny