Homebrew RELEASE MissionControl: Use controllers from other consoles natively via Bluetooth

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just wanted to drop that a friend came over yesterday with his DS4 controller and pairing + using it worked in an instant.
Thank you very much for this amazing piece of work!

Reactions: ndeadly

ndeadly

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
what u talking about the boot2 title??
It's the 0100000000000008 title your error message was talking about. It's included in the release .zip, but it's also part of atmosphere, so reinstalling atmosphere will overwrite the one from MissionControl so you'll need to copy that one back by reinstalling.

FanNintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's the 0100000000000008 title your error message was talking about. It's included in the release .zip, but it's also part of atmosphere, so reinstalling atmosphere will overwrite the one from MissionControl so you'll need to copy that one back by reinstalling.
Thank you it working now with both Wii U Pro and Wiimote classic controller you the man! :)

Reactions: lordelan

GuyInDogSuit

Your friendly neighborhood guy in a dog suit.
Trophies
Website
www.sniffglueworshipsatan.com
XP
Country
United States
Dunno if this has been mentioned yet, but the Xbox One wireless controllers with Bluetooth don't look much different from their old 2.4 GhZ wireless counterparts, but for anyone who might be in the market for one, the packaging they come in does say "For Xbox One and Windows 10" on it. Not sure if they've phased out the older models yet, but that's something to check for. Hope this helps!

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Dunno if this has been mentioned yet, but the Xbox One wireless controllers with Bluetooth don't look much different from their old 2.4 GhZ wireless counterparts, but for anyone who might be in the market for one, the packaging they come in does say "For Xbox One and Windows 10" on it. Not sure if they've phased out the older models yet, but that's something to check for. Hope this helps!
The front plate is also different. The older models are no longer available for sale, and haven't been for a couple years now.

Reactions: GuyInDogSuit
D

Deleted User

Most X1 controllers around are Bluetooth now unless you’re buying used

Reactions: GuyInDogSuit

nWo

The Game Master
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Mexico
"Users upgrading from the previous version of MissionControl are also advised to wipe their pairing database and re-pair controllers running v0.2.0."

Okay so, now how do I do this?

D

Deleted User

"Users upgrading from the previous version of MissionControl are also advised to wipe their pairing database and re-pair controllers running v0.2.0."

Okay so, now how do I do this?
Check the GitHubs read me it lays all of that out

Reactions: ndeadly

GuyInDogSuit

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Most X1 controllers around are Bluetooth now unless you’re buying used

Ah, makes sense. So I was right in guessing they've been phased out.

The front plate is also different. The older models are no longer available for sale, and haven't been for a couple years now.

Makes sense. I last bought an official Xbox One wireless controller several years ago. Haven't seen the OG models in years so that would make sense not remembering the face plate being different.

Emrah1925

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Hello there. sorry for the typos, I am writing using Google Translate.

First of all, it works very nicely. Health to your hands :)

Will the Vibration Feature begin to be used? I have the DS4 and X1S Joysticks and the Vibration Feature of both is not working?

Thanks for your help.

Reactions: Ty_

GuyInDogSuit

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Hello there. sorry for the typos, I am writing using Google Translate.

First of all, it works very nicely. Health to your hands :)

Will the Vibration Feature begin to be used? I have the DS4 and X1S Joysticks and the Vibration Feature of both is not working?

Thanks for your help.

The developer has plans to add support for rumble at some time in the future. I think their primary focus right now is compatibility and stability.

Reactions: Emrah1925

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4