Homebrew Minecraft DS (in 3D !)

Albert X

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thommoboy said:
didnt smealum use an emulator to make it?

oh and that put it all in the same folder thing didn't work
well im sry buddy, but im pretty sure he did use an emulator, go ask him

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
Just curious but is it natural for the game to be loaded and then you spawn an your original spawn point, not where you saved? That's what is happening on mine... Anyone else experiencing this?

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
gifi4 said:
Just curious but is it natural for the game to be loaded and then you spawn an your original spawn point, not where you saved? That's what is happening on mine... Anyone else experiencing this?

Yeah, that's normal. Like on the PC version, build close to home, or define a path so you know where you're going.

Albert X

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gifi4 said:
same with me, but guess wat i built my build right where the spawn is XD, btw so hard playing with 1 hand
ohnoes.png

how do take screenshots again?

tyobiwan

Trophies
XP
Country
France
when i start the game i click in sigle player and i have not world to choose ?

sorry for my english but i'm french and i'm 14

quand je demarre le jeu je choisi singleplayer et il n'y a pas de monde que dois je faire (a mon avis c'est parceque je n'est pas mis les bon fichier au bonne place pouvez vous me dire ou les mettre )

merci
thanks

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
@Albert X
Select is to take screenshots (with control scheme 1), use the first page for future references.

To anyone who wants the default Minecraft textures, they are available in 16x on the Minecraft Forum, link: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/470473..._1#entry6198958

So you can still use the default textures, that is allowed, right? Considering it's still a texture pack.

DroRox

Ambassador of Ooo
Trophies
Website
www.trifuck.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
tyobiwan said:

quand je demarre le jeu je choisi singleplayer et il n'y a pas de monde que dois je faire (a mon avis c'est parceque je n'est pas mis les bon fichier au bonne place pouvez vous me dire ou les mettre )

merci
thanks
just use the map generator included in the download to make a testmap.map and put it in the worlds folder!
biggrin.gif

Posts merged

Double Post... sorry.
I get a Guru Meditation error whenever I try to delete a torch?
Is this common?

TheSnidr

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hey! Thanks so much for releasing the demo! I tried the previous demo while it was still avaliable, and this is a vast improvement!

I did meet a meditating guru though - there's a problem when building.
If you target the top of a block, and then move your view to the sky, the target doesn't always disappear - it stays on the top of the cube, and every new cube you place on that.
If you just keep clicking build without acquiring a new target, you'll just build higher and higher - until the guru meditation error. Sorry, I didn't jot down what numbers it had

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TheSnidr said:
Hey! Thanks so much for releasing the demo! I tried the previous demo while it was still avaliable, and this is a vast improvement!

I did meet a meditating guru though - there's a problem when building.
If you target the top of a block, and then move your view to the sky, the target doesn't always disappear - it stays on the top of the cube, and every new cube you place on that.
If you just keep clicking build without acquiring a new target, you'll just build higher and higher - until the guru meditation error. Sorry, I didn't jot down what numbers it had
I tried what you did, and indeed we can build a block higher and higher without target displayed (maybe we can't see it as it's on top of the last block ?) but i never encountered the guru meditation.

Which flashcart do you use ?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
tyobiwan said:

merci
thanks
Passe la souris sur les liens pour la traduction (French Translation with mouse over)

SD:\DScraft\ at the root
SD:\DScraft\Packs\ Copy folder&#39s texture here (Packs\jolicraft\pack.txt etc.)
SD:\DSCraft\Screens\ capture will go here
SD:\DScraft\Worlds\ Place map file here
SD:\xxx\DScraft.nds Place the .nds anywhere

If it&#39s not working, try the FAT version : http://smealum.net/dscraft/downloads/DScraft_fat.rar
Again, if not working, try launching the game with &#39Homebrew menu&#39

@Smealum :
some link errors here :
normal and FAT version are the same link on first post of GBAtemp and Neoflash
Arsenal website link is badly formed on Neoflash (Did you changed anything since the last competition?)

CoNS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
smealum, thank you so much. Excellent work.

A few suggestions for minor improvements/clarifications of the new official homepage:

- Add a brief note on what is the difference between the NitroFS and the FAT versions, for those who don't know which one to use.
- Expand a bit of clarifying words to the text about the mapGen program, e.g. "The mapGen program is a Windows application used to generate new worlds. Simply execute it on your PC and follow the steps. It cannot be executed or used from your NDS."
- Add a link to this thread in the GBAtemp.net forum!
- Add a list with stuff on your to-do list, and perhaps more importantly stuff which you have decided NOT to implement/work on, at least for the time being! This might save you a lot of the same enthusiastic comments and requests from excited users, and grant you time to focus on the project!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Probably alot better than a 660ti