Trophies
XP
Country
United States

tumblr_mhuu0o72ag1s5o3aso1_400.gif

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
That's a little harsh for a couple off-hand comments on Twitter.
The comments went viral and did an enormous amount of damage to the Xbox brand. Bad publicity is an expensive thing to fix.

He unknowingly did a service to gamers though -- possibly forcing MS to reconsider always-online or tone it down somewhat.

Ergo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a simple question: why is anyone on this thread defending something that, allegedly, makes it more difficult to do the thing the machine was designed to do? How is that, in any way, defensible or desirable, from the consumer's pov? I can see where it might be wonderful for MS and, perhaps, third parties, but certainly, from a gamer's perspective, making these things mandatory is, in no way, a positive, right?

D

Deleted_171835

The comments went viral and did an enormous amount of damage to the Xbox brand. Bad publicity is an expensive thing to fix.

He unknowingly did a service to gamers though -- possibly forcing MS to reconsider always-online or tone it down somewhat.
Enormous amount of damage to the Xbox brand? The amount of people who have even heard about this whole situation probably represent a very small minority of the Xbox userbase.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-