Not open for further replies.

Halo Titan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have had this idea for some time and I am finally ready to begin working on the Micro Channel. What the Micro Channel will do is that it will alow Wii owners to launch Homebrew, Wads, Isos, burnt games on a disk and full games saves on any sd card or usb storage device. If all goes well, by the end of the summer i might have a prototype wad. You will need to use bannerbomb or the twilight hack to launch the wad. It will also be able to upgraded through nintendo wifi. It might even have a built in Action Replay. So it will be identicle to Ocarina. I have experience making homebrew on the PSP, DS and even the GBA(Game boy Advance). Plese, tell me what you think and tell me wether I should do it. Thanks.

Halo Titan

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
IMO it's a great idea, and also, instead of Micro(small) Channel it should be called Macro(big or large if you prefer) Channel, since it'll allow you to do so much if finished.
You also state it'll work with ANY SD card which would mean I didn't waste my money on a 8Gb SDHC Kingston card, since you also state you'll be able to run games from it.
Well, total support from here!.

Richy Freeway

Trophies
XP
Country
Do it. But do it quietly. Just get on and make it. No teaser vids, no going on about amazing feature lists.

The amount of homebrew projects that get announced and never go anywhere is ridiculous. When it's good enough to beta test, release something or get a group of people involved in testing.

Just don't go hyping it like crazy when you've actually got nothing.

lord0fshred

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
golio514 said:
IMO it's a great idea, and also, instead of Micro(small) Channel it should be called Macro(big or large if you prefer) Channel, since it'll allow you to do so much if finished.
You also state it'll work with ANY SD card which would mean I didn't waste my money on a 8Gb SDHC Kingston card, since you also state you'll be able to run games from it.
Well, total support from here!.

These are not the droids you are looking for.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Richy Freeway said:
Do it. But do it quietly. Just get on and make it. No teaser vids, no going on about amazing feature lists.

The amount of homebrew projects that get announced and never go anywhere is ridiculous. When it's good enough to beta test, release something or get a group of people involved in testing.

Just don't go hyping it like crazy when you've actually got nothing.
This. We prefer finished products over feature lists
smile.gif

Halo Titan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys i am trying to figure out what homebrew wads my team should launch. Please post some suggestions. Thanks.

Richy Freeway

Trophies
XP
Country
Hang on, you've already got an idea for a project and you want MORE things to do?

Why not just work on what you've suggested?

Halo Titan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know that the channel is under development and I am putting a whole different team in charge of develpng some homebrew wads for the launch. And the official prototype wad will be released at the end of the summer. Some of the homebrew under development are Super Smash Bros. Chaos, Halo.wii,WiiTube and Nintendo Cable which is like the homebrew browser. I was wondering what the seperate team should work on. I posted a whole other forum to talk about this, so you can go check over there if you wish.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
huh, you dont really seem to know much about homebrew on the wii, do you? the channel will be a wad, launched with bannerbomb or twilight hack? how exactly? perhaps an installer could be launched by them, or the wad could be installed by wad manager, launched by them, but they cannot launch wads. i advise you learn more about how homebrew on wii works before you go any further.

Halo Titan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how would you get wad manager on the wii without using bannerbomb or lauching the homebrew channel wad via twilight hack to use the wad manager app. I think you need to learn more about homebrew

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
and I think you know nothing and only try to get some attention (ideas ?) here.

Why not coming in the end of the smmer with your finished "product" done by your "team" ?

Anybody can have "ideas" or "concepts", it's a whole different thing to have the technical knwoledge and the patience to make them a reality and I bet we won't hear about you anymore in a few months...

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
no you need to learn more. you just repeated what i said to make you look clever, but you just look stupid. the fact remains that originally you wanted to "launch the wad with bannerbomb or twilight hack", which is impossible. you can launch wad manager with bannerbomb or twilight hack, and use it to install the wad, but you cant launch a wad with bannerbomb or twilight hack. which is what i said before, and you promptly regurgitated and said it like i didn't know what i was talking about, when i had just said what you said.

EDIT: What PSP and GBA homebrew did you make btw? just out of interest. not that having psp and gba homebrew proves anything about your ability to develop for the wii...

Halo Titan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Listen SifJar I don't wanna start any online fight. And only a retard would start one. So end it.Ans same to you Jacobeian. If you dont get the idea just leave the forum. K? Oh and Siljar i've made a halo for the psp. Called Halo 3:Hands On.So guys dont start nothing like oh your stupid. Because only a real jack*** would do that. I am not calling you that. Just want to tell you that it's true.

Seyiji

Rawr :3
Trophies
Website
www.rage3d.com
XP
Country
United States
Halo Titan said:
Listen SifJar I don't wanna start any online fight. And only a retard would start one. So end it.Ans same to you Jacobeian. If you dont get the idea just leave the forum. K? Oh and Siljar i've made a halo for the psp. Called Halo 3:Hands On.So guys dont start nothing like oh your stupid. Because only a real jack*** would do that. I am not calling you that. Just want to tell you that it's true.
rolleyes.gif
are you serious you "don't wanna start any online fight" yet you basically call SifJar and Jacobeian retards essentially baiting them into retaliating
dry.gif

Also Google brings up nada on the subject of "Halo 3 Hands On" so unless you made an app for the PSP that downloads "Hands On" previews for the Xbox 360 title Halo 3 I suggest you put up or shut up!

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Smells fishy here....
unsure.gif

If it's real, and you can code, good luck
smile.gif
! And I would suggest to never make such Threads before having a video/something to shown...otherwise, you'll get the full Thread of "F*** you, FAKE", etc...and it also don't looks good if someone with 6 Posts writes something like that...

So, for all those people which realy want something to make, and haven't a hight postcount, do it quetly, and release it when it's done!!! It's the better way
smile.gif

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Sounds pretty infeasible, theres no evidence and I suspect you don't even have any wii coding experience.

So I'll close this. Once you have made any legitimate progress you can make a new thread.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: because I already got burned out with breath of the wild, which for the most part is essentially...