Homebrew MH3U Quest Completion?

Caedyn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, i've been searching around, and so far haven't found anything, and before I get asked wtf are you doing, i've been stuck on an arena quest, and i'd prefer to stay away from an extra headache, if possible. Now what I mean is, is there some way to edit the quests completed, or use something to set the monster's health to 1?

Side Note: My 3ds is an Old 3ds XL. Running firmware version 11.0 33:U

EDIT: My 3ds is running a9lh and Luma3ds on the latest firmware. aka 11.0.

Last edited by Caedyn,

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nah, it's fine, though at the moment, you need to find an entire rom hack of the game that has the monster's health set to just that point if you're on 11.0. Sure you can make custom quests but they dont override quests that are already in the game. No luck. git gud.

Caedyn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nah, it's fine, though at the moment, you need to find an entire rom hack of the game that has the monster's health set to just that point if you're on 11.0. Sure you can make custom quests but they dont override quests that are already in the game. No luck. git gud.
I probably should've stated I am running a9lh and luma3ds.....

zac122

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You might be able to use ntr to do it with the gateshark codes. I don't know since I haven't looked through them, but there might be a code to set the monster hp lower.

Caedyn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You might be able to use ntr to do it with the gateshark codes. I don't know since I haven't looked through them, but there might be a code to set the monster hp lower.
I've checked gateshark, but it only works for Alatreon. I can kill Alatreon if I wanted to with my armor...

Chakratos

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If someone had documented the save File i could make an Editor but none has done that yet.

If you say you can easily do Alatreon, i don't think you should have much problems with Rathalos even if the armor and weapon you get are crap.

One thing to remember: Take your time and evade more.

Last edited by Chakratos,

Caedyn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If someone had documented the save File i could make an Editor but none has done that yet.

If you say you can easily do Alatreon, i don't think you should have much problems with Rathalos even if the armor and weapon you get are crap.

One thing to remember: Take your time and evade more.
True, I should be able to do so. But it's fairly hard to evade with a GS and still deal with Rathalos.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Badump -bump.

Chakratos

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The biggest problem with Gs is you sharpness, i remember it beeing a bit difficult. But there is a point where you can hit him, i think it was either the had or the belly

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-