i cant play corruption, it reboots my wii
frown.gif

mrplick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With anything above R80 of sneek my MPT does the same as atomikramp's. MP1 and MP2 play fine but MP3 reboots the wii. Anything previous to R80 version will play all 3 from MPT. It's not a bad rip.

diego71102244

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
atomikramp said:
tattar8 said:
atomikramp said:
diddy81 said:
works in sneek+di without alt dol

you managed to make it work?

i cant play corruption, it reboots my wii
frown.gif
From an MPT rip? You have a bad rip

what do you mean by rip?

i've extracted all files from the iso, wich comes from the original disc

use sneek rev79 or lower, rev80 and higher doesnt work

Luriden

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Holy crap, I wasn't aware that there was a way of playing it without the alt dol method. Will Sneek+DI change the way my modded Wii works though? From the looks of it, it does, which is why I steered away. Do I have to launch anything separately when I start my Wii or do anything different to get the game to play once I've put Sneek on my Wii? Because as of now, MPT is my only reason for getting Sneek.

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Luriden said:
Holy crap, I wasn't aware that there was a way of playing it without the alt dol method. Will Sneek+DI change the way my modded Wii works though? From the looks of it, it does, which is why I steered away. Do I have to launch anything separately when I start my Wii or do anything different to get the game to play once I've put Sneek on my Wii? Because as of now, MPT is my only reason for getting Sneek.
SNEEK only requires that you have BootMii, and while it is running nothing can touch your nand.

Luriden

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tattar8 said:
while it is running nothing can touch your nand.

Does this affect how any of the games run in a negative manner? I've done some research on the NAND and I understand what it does, but do any games actually require access to the NAND?

kyle007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ALL games require access to the NAND lol emulated or real
tongue.gif
it uses the nand for ios/saving/loading etc etc if a game didn't have access to the NAND it wouldn't run afaik

Luriden

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw a video of Sneek DI on Youtube where someone was able to load USB games through the disc channel. That is quite awesome! However, I'm not a fan of having to go through so many hoops to load a game, plus not being able to use this SD card for anything else and having to swap. And having to have a GC controller plugged in at all times... I don't even know where my GC controller is at the moment. It looks awesome but hopefully there's an easier way to load USB games through the disc channel and play MPT in the future.

Of course, I made all these assumptions from the guide on the first page of this forum. Maybe it's outdated? So many people are using it and I feel like I'm missing out on something big by not installing it, but I don't want to have to launch five different apps when I start my Wii to play a game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.