Homebrew Menuhax for 11.0 3DS suddenly stopped working!

TheMagicMan

A Person
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sadly this did not work :/ backed up my SD content, formatted my SD card to FAT32 (which is what it was already on before as well) and pasted back in only the essential files to do everything, went to boot up 3DS and press the button to boot into hbl but like usual it just boots into the 3DS home screen. :( think I'm just SOL and lost my homebrew and sadly I doubt I'll be able to get it back anytime soon, since I don't have any friends who own a 3DS nor do I own any games that are exploitable (and no money to even think about buying one right now), so no exploitable games for me, and I can't boot into browserhax because of the stupid update nag screen so can't go that route either.

If your system is still on 11.0 you could wait for slowhax

HollowedFear

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If your system is still on 11.0 you could wait for slowhax
Yea I'm still on 11.0, I don't plan on updating my 3DS even if can't get into menuhax, and I'm currently waiting on slowhax to be released, but I have a bad feeling that it's going to end up requiring you have access to homebrew anyways before you are able to use it :s

Ya know I have another copy of OOT That I might be able to hack (Need to know your firmware) and send you.
if you wouldn't mind doing such a thing, could you send it to me possibly ( dunno if you would though since I don't really have anything to offer probably :x )? :o running 11.0 here, and I have a powersaves dongle.

TheMagicMan

A Person
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea I'm still on 11.0, I don't plan on updating my 3DS even if can't get into menuhax, and I'm currently waiting on slowhax to be released, but I have a bad feeling that it's going to end up requiring you have access to homebrew anyways before you are able to use it :s

if you wouldn't mind doing such a thing, could you send it to me possibly ( dunno if you would though since I don't really have anything to offer probably :x )? :o running 11.0 here, and I have a powersaves dongle.

I mean it would help someone out, and i'm never against that :)

Reactions: HollowedFear

HollowedFear

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean it would help someone out, and i'm never against that :)

oh it would definitely help me out :D would mean I'd have at least a main entry point then so I don't end up having to worry about things like this again, I just dunno how I'm going to pay you back for it though :x but shoot me a pm with what you need and I'll get a PM sent back with everything.

HollowedFear

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

TheMagicMan

A Person
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So is it still possible for me to use OOT as an entrypoint? Any tutorial would be appreciated :)

Do you have powersaves?

Download: https://github.com/yellows8/oot3dhax/releases
Backup a save of OOT
Extract
Goto saveimages_powersaves/c2f/region(usa/eur/jpn)/Post5(old 3ds)/New3ds _Region_25600 or whatever
Copy that to the powersaves folder and copy the name of the backup you made
Rename the file you copyed to this file and delete the backup/move it to preserve files
Restore this backup
profit

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Do you have powersaves?

Download: https://github.com/yellows8/oot3dhax/releases
Backup a save of OOT
Extract
Goto saveimages_powersaves/c2f/region(usa/eur/jpn)/Post5(old 3ds)/New3ds _Region_25600 or whatever
Copy that to the powersaves folder and copy the name of the backup you made
Rename the file you copyed to this file and delete the backup/move it to preserve files
Restore this backup
profit

Extract the zip btw and if it dosent work use the 25664 or whatever

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol