Gaming Megaman Zero Collections

Sonicandtails

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Did anyone notice the stupid chunk loading the game is doing? I beat MMZ1 way back in the day and was going to beat it again, but I'm getting really irritated by a few small things. One of course is the missing oil, that was going to be my driving force to beat MMZ1 again, and the other thing is what appears to be level chunk loading. For instance, in the first mission (The train one), merely jumping to the right to get the energy capsule causes the game to quickly freeze for a split second and continue. There are a few of those scattered across each level and I'm pretty damn sure it didn't exist in the original.

Helveteskuken

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sonicandtails said:
Did anyone notice the stupid chunk loading the game is doing? I beat MMZ1 way back in the day and was going to beat it again, but I'm getting really irritated by a few small things. One of course is the missing oil, that was going to be my driving force to beat MMZ1 again, and the other thing is what appears to be level chunk loading. For instance, in the first mission (The train one), merely jumping to the right to get the energy capsule causes the game to quickly freeze for a split second and continue. There are a few of those scattered across each level and I'm pretty damn sure it didn't exist in the original.

You are right, they didn't exist in the original and I have them too on my G6 Lite and Acekard2i with AKAIO 1.7 and a 8GB class 6 Micro SDHC card. Some people in the release thread said that the clean rom ran smoother then the VENOM release but I havn't been able to try since it doesn't run on any of my flashcards without graphical glitches.

myst99

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anne Noise said:
I'm having trouble with random freezing, with the US version of this game. Happened once in the opening cut scene, once right at the end of the intro stage. Anyone else with similar problems?
I also have similar problems. After a random event, I get a black screen with the message "Game card has been removed." This has happened to me 2 times so far. The first time it happened was right after I beat the first form of the final boss on Megaman Zero. I am currently using the original R4 with Venom's release.

greco78

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry to bump this guys, but I'm running an R4 with Yasumenu. I'm trying to play this and in the game the top screen gets all distorted so I can't see whats going on. It only happens when I try to play this and nothing else. Can anyone point me in a direction for this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Although i practically started it