Mario Rabbids Kingdom Battle Reveal Trailer

The Mushroom Kingdom has been torn apart by a mysterious vortex, transporting the chaotic Rabbids into this once peaceful land. To restore order, Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach and Yoshi must team up with a whole new crew: four Rabbids heroes! Together, they will battle with weapons through four worlds filled with combat, puzzles, and unpredictable enemies.
Developed exclusively for the Nintendo Switch™ system, Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle is the best of the Mario and Rabbids franchises, combining all that you love about Mario’s iconic universe with the side-splitting antics of the Rabbids.

Coming 8/29/17.

This game was made for me.

chavosaur

Chavo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mario-rabbids-collectors-edition.jpg

COLLECTORS EDITION

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Could be a lot worse. But it's still just a tactical RPG like there's dozens of them (Disgaea, Fire Emblem, XCOM... does anyone remember Jagged Alliance 2?) with some well-known characters added to it. We've seen how that worked out with Codename: S.T.E.A.M.

LuxerWap

The Green Husky with a Broken Tail
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know not many people like Tactical RPG. I understand, I use to be like that as well until I started playing Final Fantasy Tactics. I was so hooked into that game. Then the game lead me to the Fire Emblem series and I was so hooked into those games as well. This one is so much hype to me!

Also, Rabbids are way funnier than Minions. Minions try to be funny.

Reactions: Deleted User

TamDanny

GBATemp 3DS Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Dang, it's so surreal to see it true, and it's so strange that it doesn't look bad to me. Gameplay looks interesting, graphics are pretty good-looking, and it's actually kinda has a bit of a charming feel to it. I was one of the many that didn't really wanted that leak to be true (but you have to admit that leak looked too good to be by a faker), but I'm honestly gonna keep my eye on it, it's got my attention now.

But I'm still a bit triggered why they called Yoshi the "explosive head", I'm still trying to figure out why

Reactions: Xabring
S

Saiyan Lusitano

mario-rabbids-collectors-edition.jpg

COLLECTORS EDITION
I'm very pleased with the physical cover itself as it looks really nice and put together.

MR.png

No official price on the Ubi Store for the standard game copy yet (European UK listing, at least).

Kourin

Touhou Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I personally hate the Rabbids but it looks polished with neat gameplay. Probably won't pick it up though.
I think it would have worked better if the rabbids were replaced with maybe Wario, Waluigi, Daisy and Rosalina to make it just a Mario game but that may just be my dislike of Rabbids.

omegasoul6

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When this first leaked I laughed at it, but that Trailer really impressed me.
Mario XCOM feat Rabbids with music by Grant Kirkhope?
Consider me interested!

Rabbids are still fucking stupid though.

Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
This turned out to be MUCH better than I expected! I'm planning to buy a Switch in August if they're in stock, and this is definitely going to be one of my first games. It's basically X-Com gameplay in a cartoon Mario/Rabbids world. I'm not going to complain! And no one should complain about a pretty cool Switch exclusive Mario game coming out so soon.

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Saw the gameplay video. And just NO.
I wont even get the demo of this game.
They really just throw some stuff together and its crap.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Why does this look good and I for some reason want it? Better wait for the reviews since Ubisoft are touching it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    wow that didn't work lol
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    tried to paste a pic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stop getting your creamy paste all over
    +2
  • impeeza @ impeeza:
    DO NOT WORK FOR ME :(
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think he has a wedgie, and is afraid to fix it in public.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or else he caught one of those Florida STD's
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Psis difficulty meter is Stds like how south park made it race color
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh yeah it's skin color for difficulty in south park

is it, by that logic, blackface to play on the hardest difficulty if you're white?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey Psi, you ever been on a date and ran into another past date? And how did you handle it? Just curious.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He just says this is the neighbor across the block and says sorry their mail got mixed up
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, this sounds unhinged, but someone (i forgot who) saying they'd want to make their left 4 dead team wario, samus, captain falcon and nester gave me the idea for a quick round of fuck marry kill/bed wed behead
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck marry kill:
    wario, samus, captain falcon
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i gotta say fuck captain falcon, because he's hot (no homo), marry samus, because she seems like good wife (or as BigOnYa says, wifey) material, and kill wario, because he can't die, so killing him won't really kill him
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but uhhh that's just me hehe
    iu
  • impeeza @ impeeza:
    good night guys
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, wise one, thanks for trying to help.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    To sleep perchance to dream!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My state has put a heavy tax on vape juice, taxing any juice with nicotine by the weight/oz. So to get around the bs, my local vape store only sells 0 nicotine vape juices, then they also sell straight nicotine in tiny bottles, and you mix it yourself to your 0% juice, lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, is that Wing from South Park?
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Damn, is that Wing from South Park?