'Mario + Rabbids: Sparks Of Hope' shows up on the eShop ahead of official announcement

hero.jpg

It might be a hunch but Ubisoft might have planned a surprise announcement for a sequel to Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle during its E3 press conference today. But surprise it is no more as the game leaked online by none other than Nintendo. Titled Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope, the sequel has its own eShop page, complete with screenshots, a synopsis and a launch window.

Below are the 3 screenshots of the game available at the time of writing:

rabid 1.PNG

rabid 2.PNG rabid 3.PNG

As for the game's description and highlighted features, you can find them below:

Team up with Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, Rabbid Peach, Rabbid Luigi, and their friends on a galactic journey to defeat a malevolent entity and save your Spark companions. Explore planets throughout the galaxy as you uncover mysterious secrets and compelling quests!
  • Build your dream team with three heroes from an eclectic roster of nine.
  • Take down all new bosses, along with some familiar enemies throughout the galaxy.
  • Rescue the adorable Sparks throughout the galaxy, who provide distinct powers that will help you in battle.
  • Unleash your heroes' skills but be strategic as you dash your enemies, team jump on your allies, and hide behind covers.

According to the official eShop listing, Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope is expected to launch sometime in 2022. It won't be long before we hear more of the game, and possibly a trailer during Ubisoft E3 event today (if nothing else leaks prior...).

:arrow: SOURCE

GoldenBullet

That One Guy
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yay, a reminder that I haven't finished the first game yet. I didn't expect the game to be so difficult (from the perspective of someone who doesn't do strategy games)

SexiestManAlive

The key that lights the dark
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Regarding Mario & Luigi, AlphaDream closed down after releasing those two remakes, and there hasn't been a single sign of another M&L game since. As for Paper Mario, in my opinion they should go back to Super's platforming style; worked exceptionally well, I'd say.
yes, finally found someone that also enjoyed supers platforming

Reactions: DarkCoffe64

DerpDingus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got this on sale after a few months from release for 20 $. I don't even think it was even worth that. Another mediocre sequel for a mediocre game. Just wait till its on sale again a month from release.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo has removed their own Leak from their website , at least for the next 5 or 6 hours for sure

It's there now and it was there when I sent the link to my daughter close to the time of your post.

Got this on sale after a few months from release for 20 $. I don't even think it was even worth that. Another mediocre sequel for a mediocre game. Just wait till its on sale again a month from release.

Do you enjoy ANYthing? Many of your posts seem to be you stating how much something sucks.

Last edited by D34DL1N3R,
Reactions: DerpDingus

DerpDingus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's there now and it was there when I sent the link to my daughter close to the time of your post.

Do you enjoy ANYthing? Many of your posts seem to be you stating how much something sucks.
Mostly retro games, much of that come out now are unoriginal rehashes of old games with added paid DLC

WaffleRaccoon

Breakcore Addict
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
haha. That sounds awesome! I'm not really a fan of the game because it's a STRATEGY Based RPG. :sleep: But the game looks cool and it's super cool how this game is getting a sequel. :)

hamohamo

Trophies
XP
Country
Why?

The only thing people liked about the game was beating the crsp out of the stupid bunnies.

And Nintendo has butched their own RPG like franchises like Paper Mario that has not been a RPG in a long time and M&L that is dead.

Plus you know who insisting the game should have "no story at all".
the only thing YOU enjoyed about the game was beating the crsp out of the stupid bunnies. it was a critical success and a great game.

Reactions: D34DL1N3R

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
get they closed down, but that doesn't mean the series is dead. It's only been 2 and a half years. Sure, it's possible there may never be another but I think completely counting it out after such a short amount of time is unsubstantiated.

Miyamoto HATES any kind of story in a Mario game since he got a hate boner due to the Brawl videos being spoiled by YouTube and has translated that hate to anything with Mario on it, anything but a very barebones story is banned thanks to him.

With the only studio that had worked on M&L since the first game being gone, M&L is dead because the franquise was not making money, why it was not making money? Because they were doing remakes instead of new games and because the Switch had been out for a few years so people had not much motivation to keep buying 3DS games.

Last edited by raxadian,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1