'Mario + Rabbids: Sparks Of Hope' shows up on the eShop ahead of official announcement

hero.jpg

It might be a hunch but Ubisoft might have planned a surprise announcement for a sequel to Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle during its E3 press conference today. But surprise it is no more as the game leaked online by none other than Nintendo. Titled Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope, the sequel has its own eShop page, complete with screenshots, a synopsis and a launch window.

Below are the 3 screenshots of the game available at the time of writing:

rabid 1.PNG

rabid 2.PNG rabid 3.PNG

As for the game's description and highlighted features, you can find them below:

Team up with Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, Rabbid Peach, Rabbid Luigi, and their friends on a galactic journey to defeat a malevolent entity and save your Spark companions. Explore planets throughout the galaxy as you uncover mysterious secrets and compelling quests!
  • Build your dream team with three heroes from an eclectic roster of nine.
  • Take down all new bosses, along with some familiar enemies throughout the galaxy.
  • Rescue the adorable Sparks throughout the galaxy, who provide distinct powers that will help you in battle.
  • Unleash your heroes' skills but be strategic as you dash your enemies, team jump on your allies, and hide behind covers.

According to the official eShop listing, Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope is expected to launch sometime in 2022. It won't be long before we hear more of the game, and possibly a trailer during Ubisoft E3 event today (if nothing else leaks prior...).

:arrow: SOURCE

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Besides that gameplay wise is... not as good as 3DS wooly World that while not as graphically impressive as the Wii U version is a better game that the Wii U version to the point many call it a Polished Port.
port? how can you call a port where the game is totally different and its just the series name that matches?

was super mario world a polished port of super mario bros 3? heck is any game sequel on another platform a polished port now? the only thing that is the same is the series, the art style is totally different, same for the worlds and maps,they dont even share assets like most series sequels do since its a totally different art-style so everything is different, you cant call something a port when its an entirely different game...

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoshi's_Woolly_World

Release Wii U
Nintendo 3DS
  • JP: January 19, 2017
  • NA/EU: February 3, 2017
  • AU: February 4, 2017
we are talking about the switch one here not the wiiu/3ds one ...

seriously i was talking about mario rabbids was better than some switch first partys, like kirby star allies and yoshi crafted world(not wooly world) and you said that the yoshi game was a mere polished port

i showed you that yoshi on switch has nothing to do with yoshi game on wiiu/3ds and still you show me 3ds/wiiu releases for what? im talking about crafted world wich is exclsuive to the switch, those reolutions values were for the switch game and not for wolly world(i bet it runs higher rez than crafted on switch for sure lol)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoshi's_Crafted_World

Last edited by pedro702,
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
No, not "aight", holmes. Your entire "sorry for ya" thing that you've rattled off twice now simply because I enjoy a game that you do not is really sad and pathetic. But you do you. Maybe go outside and look at some grass though? Might cheer ya up a bit, little fella. A huge difference between us outside of games of choice, is that I do NOT feel sorry for you one single bit. I'm much more inclined to point my finger at you and laugh.
Did you really use the "go outside and touch grass" meme?
...Aight, I see what your IQ level is then. Just gonna forget you even exist now.
Don't need you to laugh at me, I'm patethic enough to do so myself. At least I don't have shit taste and love the garbage that is origami crap.
Play an actual good game for once.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you really use the "go outside and touch grass" meme?
...Aight, I see what your IQ level is then. Just gonna forget you even exist now.
Don't need you to laugh at me, I'm patethic enough to do so myself. At least I don't have shit taste and love the garbage that is origami crap.
Play an actual good game for once.

Did you really just come back nearly three days later to post more trash talk? Let's also add to the fact that you then stated you were going to pretend I don't exist, while continuing to sling your continual bullshit at me. Yet here you are talking about IQ levels. I swear to God you're like 12 yrs old, if that. And you're right. You're pathetic. Glad you realize that about yourself.

If you wish to continue this nonsense, feel free to PM me and keep it off the forum.

P.S. Make an actual good post for once.

Last edited by D34DL1N3R,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...